【•Chapter 4•】

Jungwon's POV
December 28, 1998
4:21 P.M.

Jungwon walked up to the door that he was looking for in the apartment complex and knocked three times. He could hear muffled speaking that came from inside the room. He couldn't make out what his friends were saying though. The sound of footsteps got closer as one of his friends ran towards the door. He heard a click and the door opened, revealing who was behind it. It was Sunghoon. He hadn't seen him since last month.

Jungwon beamed, his eyes lighting up when he saw the older. Sunghoon returned the smile, genuinely happy that he could see his friend after so long.

"Sunghoon!! You're here!!" Jungwon squealed, jumping up and down like a kid who just got candy. He hugged his friend, happy to see him again. Sunghoon laughed and hugged him back, nodding.

"I know!! With my busy schedule, I wasn't sure that I could make it, but I did! Isn't that cool?" Sunghoon said eagerly. Sunghoon was a professional figure skater, which meant that he needed to practice a lot before competitions. This caused him to not be able to hang out with his friends as much as he'd like. But thankfully, his coach decided to give him a break.

Sunghoon opened the door a little wider so that Jungwon could get in and closed the door behind him. Jungwon took off his backpack and set it down. From the hallway, he could hear the faint sound of the TV, along with Sunoo and Jakes chatter. Jungwon kicked off his boots and hung his coat on the coat rack, immediantly racing into the living room. Sunghoon followed behind him at a slower pace.

Jungwon burst into the living room, spreading his arms wide in a very exaggerated pose.

"GUESS WHO'S HERE!!" he shouted, grinning widely. Jake and Sunoo immediantly faced the doorway, standing up from the couch to meet their friend.

"YOI!!" Jake screamed at the top of his lungs. He threw down a soccer ball that he had in his hands and ran over to Jungwon. He did a little handshake, hugging him afterwards. Jungwon then went to Sunoo and gave him a hug, patting his back and smiling warmly.

"I'll go get snacks!" Sunghoon said, trailing off to the kitchen. The remaining 3 boys sat around the living room: Jungwon sat on the right side of the couch, Sunoo curled up on a bean bag, and Jake sat on the opposite side of the couch and had the soccer ball in his hands again. The sound of Sunghoon rummaging through the pantry fell under the volume of the TV.

"This is a perfect picture moment!" Sunoo giggled, grabbing his polaroid camera from off of the coffee table.

"UGH, Sunoo, EVERY time is a perfect picture moment for you." Jake mumbled, but he still posed anyways.

"Okay! One, two, three!"

CLICK!

The camera made a grinding noise as the blank picture slid out. Sunoo grabbed it and shook it around for a bit before the image faded in.

 Sunoo grabbed it and shook it around for a bit before the image faded in