Characters

Siddharth Shukla
Age 30
Handsome, punctual ,hot ,sweet ,humble he is son of a millionaire, and also a great business man himself he took his father's business to new heights and himself started his interior designing business which was going good until........

Jay shukla
Age 34
He was never interested in his family business he always wanted to do acting to which his  family supported him so he is one of the biggest superstar of the country  and he loves his brother presently he is handling business along acting with his father because of the incident that happen two years  which affected sid in very bad manner

Mahi shukla
Age 31
Wife of jay shukla she in working in shukla enterprise as charted accountant Jay came to meet sid and his father there he saw her and it was love at first  sight .
She mostly do work from home after the birth of there daughter tara she now three years old but after the incident that happen she handling business with Jay and his father in law because there is much work load on them because sid use to handle all the work but now he not able to do it so. She was senior of sid in college and she consider him as brother as she was single child of there parents.

Amit shukla
Age -57
Father of Jay and sidharth,loves both of his son and wife treat mahi as his own daughter. He is a multimillionaire.

Raina shukla
Age 53
Mother of Jay and sid she sweet ,loving and caring for her family runs a ngo.

.

Shehnaaz gill sharma
Age - 19
Sweet, lovely and 🥺innocent girl she cute baby a complete chatter box. She lives with her bhai her parents expired in a car accident when she six months old. She wants to become a doctor singing is her hobby

Kapil sharma
Age - 25
Famous comedian of the country loves his sister very much and make sure that she stay away from limelight and media because he thinks she very much navie for this harsh world. He was four years old when his parents passed away and his massi took there responsibility as she could never become mother and shehnaaz  didn't know about this.

Naina gill sharma
Age - 42
Shehnaaz maa cute loving professor in a university. And both kapil and sana address mumma and his husband papa.

Anuraag sharma
Age- 43
Husband of naina and loving father of his kids. He is very famous director in bollywood.
.
Please vote
Follow and do
Comments