Story Plot

Please vote do comments
And follow me.
Share your thoughts🤔💭
.
.

Writer's p. o. v

So I'm giving the glimpse of Sid's past

Twenty three old year sidharth meet his love trisha on marine drive while hanging out with his friends kushal, vikas and vidyut (well kushal and sid are in MBA program vikas is doing mbbs and vidyut after bba is doing his doing his acting course)
There he first time saw Trisha and it was love for sight for him.  Before he could reach towards her she went away.

Next day

Sid saw her in his college and she was also doing mba they were in same class as time passes they were madly in love for each other.
Trisha was a sincere girl with respect and love she always supported sid when he hid father's business or when started his. Sid's family liked her and was happy for them because she was a girl who has family values can take everyone together.

After five years of relationship they decided to get married each and ever function was perfect media was there bcz one of the best businessman was getting married.

Trisha was wearing a orange lehenga was coming towards him but destiny stored something else for him suddenly the place caught fire🔥 people run to bring fire extinguisher but fire spread very fast and caught trisha lengha she shouted name for help  sidharth runs towards her but a pole which decorated with flowers fell on her and she was no more.
.

After this incident sid was in shock and his mental health going worse as he was not able to digest the fact that trisha was no more.
He everyday goes to marine drive where he first time saw her and always says that she will meet him there because it was there special place bcz when they were dating they used to come here every evening at seven

Like this two years passed and his condition was same they were taking treatment from best doctor but like nothing was working. And handling media was a very difficult task for the family bcz he was a famous businessman himself and ashok uncle himself was big name world of business.
.
.

Hope you like this it's the plot of story. How will shehnaaz make siddharth well.......