P2

Narrator

Hanni has always struggled to understand why her father resorted to violence when he was angry.

Ever since her mother left them, dad would drink a LOT. And Hanni would have to keep her door locked each time.

Y/n's POV

I looked at my phone as my video game shuttle updated me on the status of my account while I was walking to the gaming café.

"It's level 60 right now," he texted.

"Keep grinding, I'll be there soon," I texted back.

Suddenly, a short girl bumped right into me.

"Ahjussi! Please help me!" She begged.

She was real sweaty, and she was panting like she ran a marathon.

"What?? I'm not an ahjussi, idiot!" I said.

She gripped my sleeve with both her hands and begged.

Another person appeared. It looked like her father. He was holding a belt.

"Hanni Pham.. you are going back with me right now!!" He ordered.

Hanni hid behind me and held my shirt.

I showed a look of confusion and bother.

"Who are you?? Are you police?" He asked, clearly looking at my school uniform.

"Do I look like a cop, you retard?" I chuckled.

"W-well that is my daughter right there, and she needs to come back home with me!" He yelled.

I looked behind at the small figure digging her face into my back.

"N-no, he drinks alcohol a lot, and he will hit me!" She begged.

She didn't sound as smart as her exam results told.

"You heard the guy, get your hands off me," I pried her off.

"No, no, please," she whispered, latching back on. "My exam results are all fake, and I used Dad's money to buy it, so he will hit me very hard,"

I figured something like that. What type of dumbass gets full scores? I guess that means I'm still #1.

"I really don't care, go back with your father," I pushed her to the dad.

The dad grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away.

She looked at me with sad, watery eyes before they turned a corner.

I kept walking, and I eventually arrived at the gaming café.

Inside weren't that many people, and you could tell who were shuttles and who weren't.

I walked over to my shuttle. He'd lost weight again, and he was practically sleeping as he played.

"Alright, you can get off now," I said.