P4

Narrator

While Hanni was glad to have made a new friend, Y/n was thrilled to have gained a new tool. Two of them.

Y/n's life that they would call a "party" was getting more fun.

Y/n's POV

"1 new message request."

"Hi friend" h_pham texted.

"Accept?"

"Hello Hanni" I grinned and texted.

"h_pham has added you to a group chat."

"Who's this?" A number texted.

"Omfg.. it's Y/n" Danijihye05 texted. "Plz gtfo"

"no wait Y/n is my freind" Hanni texted. "We ar friends now"

"friend* lmao" Haerin texted.

"Ik, it was just a tiepo" Hanni texted back.

"Typo*" I texted.

"Shut up" Hanni texted. "I'm not that stupid"

I noticed that Minji wasn't saying anything. She was reading the messages, just not saying anyting back.

Someone added me as a friend. I looked to see it was Minji. I accepted and added back.

I looked at the time, it was 7:50 AM. I usually leave for school at this time.

I turned my phone off and stood up from my chair, grabbing my bag and heading out.

I opened the door to see the same little figure from yesterday waiting outside.

"Why do you know where I live?" I asked. "Have you been out here this whole time?"

"Your friends told me," she said, completely dodging the second question. "We can walk to school now because we are friends!"

"Ah...." I murmured.

"Come on then," I ordered as if I owned her, and we began walking.

After a little bit of walking, I noticed Hanni was getting tired. She couldn't keep up with my pace.

We came across the stray dog I would find when I wandered around from time to time, and I stopped to kneel next to it, like usual.

This dog and I have ran into each other lots of times for a very long time. I can still remember running into it when I was young. I used to get bullied for not having parents, and some kids shoved me into mud, and I had to walk home covered in it.

I tripped over the dog. He sniffed my face, and started licking my face. I tried to push him off, but he kept rolling around, and we started play-wrestling.

I made sure he stayed there and returned later with food for him.

I like animals. Way more than people. It's a different kind of connection, and I feel at ease with them because animals don't judge, and they're loyal.