019

"smile for me, hyung!"

"hell no- i look ugly there, please delete that." sunoo reached for ni-ki's camera, but the latter was quick to move it away from him.

"you always look lovely, don't worry about it."

jay grimaced, fighting the urge to walk away from the couple. hearing them talk to each other gives him goosebumps- and not the good kind. he busied himself looking at the scenery instead.

it's their second day in jeju island and jay chose to go with ni-ki, sunoo, and sunghoon at the stone park. he's not a huge fan of rocks but it's better than being with heeseung and jake.

i woke up hours earlier and dragged these three just so we could leave before jake wakes up and asks me to third wheel them.

"look at you already forming a bond with that stone." he hears sunghoon mumbling while sitting at the nearby bench.

"i could throw this stone in your face anytime."

"wanna bet? we can throw rocks at each other and pretend that it's just snow. whoever ends up bleeding more is the loser."

jay looks at him with disbelief. i can't believe i'm stuck with this idiot. "why not just murder me? looks like you have that planned in your mind too."

sunghoon shrugged. "don't be offended. my favorite plaything just left me and i'm bored."

what plaything is he even talking about?

he rolled his eyes at him and continued to walk past the different statues made of stones.

"i could tell that you're already bored to hell, jay." he sighed in annoyance when he hears sunghoon's voice behind him. this psychopath is now following him. that sounds straight out of a horror movie.

"now i'm not. i like these things." jay pointed out the one statue that looks like gandhi. "it's... cool."

sunghoon raised his eyebrow. "let's stalk your best friend and heeseung instead. see what they're doing."

"no, i don't want to see them."

"aw you poor, broken boy- ouch!" jay threw a small rock on his head to shut him up.

"could you actually keep quiet for a minute?" he tried to walk faster, but sunghoon is now following beside him.

"you know you actually have a chance right? hee's going to graduate in a month, and jake's going to be all yours." the guys whispered before laughing.

right, heeseung's going to graduate. jake is probably going to be devastated.

-----------

hoon 📰 @parkwrites tweeted.

my date 😘😌😍 (i wanna push him off the cliff so bad)