THE MYSTERY MAN- 2

I was feeling somehow comfortable in his arms. I wanted to know what exactly happened yesterday.

"Jess"

"Yes princess?"
I blushed a little on hearing my nickname from him. "I want to know what happened yesterday. I mean....."

"I know princess there's a lot going in your mind, let me start from the beginning" we broke the hug and had an intense eyelock. He picked me up and made me sit in his lap. I looked at him and tried to read his golden brown eyes.
"I had a dream and the dream told me that I have a mate and I can find her around the nearest college. Next day I followed the dream and went to your college there were many girls but I was able to feel your presence I inhaled your scent. I followed that fragrance and it led me to you. I started stalking you. I knew that you were my mate but still a part of me wanted to check it. Fairy godess provided me the magic to test you. It was that pit. It was only visible to you. And when you came out of that pit successfully, it represented that you are mature enough and have the potential to do mating. You could do mating."

"Then why didn't you just told me? Why did you scared me and chased me and molested me?"

"As soon as I was confirmed Kaden took over me. You got scared and ran and he chased you. He knew where you were hidden so he waited for you and pretended to asleep. When you came out he grabbed you and with a snap undressed you. He even tried to mark you yesterday night but I somehow managed to send him back. I saw you were unconscious, n*ked bleeding from your neck. And out of nowhere the police arrived with your mom, but I managed to send them back. Your mom had called them but when she got to know I was your mate so she took them back. Then I carried you to my house. I thought leaving you here alone wouldn't be okay so I had to lock you up, sorry"

"So did kaden mark me?"

"Why are you talking about that time only? You know remembering you being n*ked makes me.......ugh leave it"

"Um, sorry" I said biting my lips nervously.

"F*ck don't do that princess" he said huskily making my skin shiver. I adjusted myself on his lap trying to not to act weird because his d*ck was poking my a*s.

"C-can I sit on the sofa then talk?"

"Why? Sit here on my lap"

"Um....I-I can feel your......umm......you know"

"What? Don't stammer like a kid"

"I can feel your......that thing you know"

A smirk appeared on his lips. "What that princess?" He started rubbing his d*ck on my a*s "are you talking about this?" His voice was low and husky. I tried to supress my moan.

"Y-yes that"

"But this feels so good princess, you wanna meet my member ?" I blushed hard. He didn't waited for my answer because he knew I was so shy to answer. He rubbed more vigorously. The friction made me wet. His hands moved up to my hoodie he caressed my chest and then laid me on the sofa. He hovered over me and his hands went inside of my hoodie his pressed my bo*bs. He pinched my n*pples hardly. I bit my lip to keep myself silent.

"I would like to hear you moan my name princess" he ordered. He pulled down my shorts and I gasped. "Wet for my d*ck?"

He inserted a finger inside my p*ssy and I moaned loudly. "F*ck baby you're so tight"

After a finger session, he took out his huge member. I was shocked to see his c*ck. He rubbed himself against my wentess. I looked at him and his eyes were now crystal blue. "K-kaden?" I uttered.

"Yes baby" he wishpered. He bended forward and captured my lips. Smooching them hardly. I had my eyes closed. His this side always scared me. He moved towards my neck sucking all over my skin leaving hickeys. He threw open my hoodie leaving me n*ked. He sucked on my n*pples. I was a moaning mess by the time. He went back to my lips again captivating them in another kiss. He suddenly without any warning inserted him inside me. I tried to scream but couldn't because of the kiss. He stood there some minutes then broke the kiss. I panted heavily for air. "D-don't be.....r-rough" I pleaded him.

He smirked and replied "but I love it rough baby" and saying this in another stroke he inserted the another half of his d*ck and I screamed to the top of my lungs. "P-please....take.....take it out" I cried. Tears ran down my cheecks.

"No way baby. I can sense by this tightness that you're virgin, right?"

I didn't said anything I just asked him to take it out. He growled and denied. I tried to ask from jess.

"J-jess" the pain was tearing me apart.

"He's gone baby. Now I'm the one here to rip your p*ussy apart"

"No please.....jess....come out p-please"

"I told you he's gone. Now I'll be the one f*cking you hard until you faint"

"Jess please......come.....kaden is hurting me"

I saw the shine of crystal blue eyes were gone now. I smiled a bit seeing the golden brown eyes back. He looked at me with concern.

"I'm sorry princess. Should I take it out?"

"Um no.....you can continue but please don't be rough. I'm virgin"

He smiled and kissed my head. "But now I'm taking that away" I blushed. He started stroking slowly. After sometime the pain eased a bit. I asked him to go fast.

He was pumping rapidly we both were full of sweat. I can sense him coming closer to his cl*max. "Ma-rk me" I stammered due to the thrusting force.

"Are you serious princess?" He asked looking intensely in my I eyes. I gripped the sheets and threw my head back as I felt myself on peak. "Y-es" I panted. He smiled and with one ling thrust he c*mmed inside me. He kissed my forehead than my neck. He left his mark on me and I marked him as mine.

That was how the mystery man turned out to be my mate.

Thank you so much for reading go get some holy water 💦