chapter two

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 02 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which ashton is unhappy
with how quick scott and
lani are getting along.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

DESPITE BEING IN THE villa for 2 weeks, lani still hasn't got used to the bright lights waking them up every morning. she groaned in annoyance and shoved her pillow back over her face, but she was reawakened by ella jumping on top of her.

"what the fuck?!" she cursed, ignoring everyone laughing at her. "piss off."

"she's so moody in the morning," tyrique laughed.

"nah bro shes just moody. end of statement," zach joked. lani pretended to laugh for a second before pulling a straight face and giving him the finger.

"girls, you excited to speak to scott today?" asked sammy.

"scott!" lani yelled, pretending to dance before she rested her head on ella's shoulder and closed her eyes. a few people laughed at her switch up, but ashton only had one thing on his mind.

"what you shouting his name for?" he asked, rudely. mitch started to instigate whilst the rest of the boys gasped jokingly.

lani looked at ashton for a moment, confused at his outburst. ever since scott entered the villa, she knew ashton had immediately taken a disliking to him. he was far more protective over her recently - last night he wouldn't even let her go to toilet because he knew that she had to pass scott on the way there.

she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. yeah, it was cute how jealous and protective he was getting. but it was only week two, and in lani's eyes, he's settling down way too quickly for her liking.

"i'm just making him feel welcome," she explained through her giggles. everyone laughed at her shit reasoning apart from ashton who seemed a little more pissed off then he was moments ago.

"morning everyone," scott said as he entered the room. he was wearing only his boxers, and lani's eyes quickly scanned his body before she averted them so he wouldn't notice.

somehow jess noticed and she slapped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud. leilani turned to glare at the blonde, knowing that she saw what happened. this only caused jess to laugh even harder.

"you look like a mixture between a superhero and prince charming," zach complimented scott as the said man got himself comfortable next to mitch.

"yeah i see it," agreed leah, tiredly.

"you excited for today, scott?" lani asked, sitting up in the bed as she took a sip from her water bottle. she had on ashton's sunglasses to block out the harshness of the bedroom light.

"yeah," scott answered, staring at her. "i am to be fair, love. first full day!"

love. he just fucking called me love.

lani winked at him as she was dragged away to go and have her morning talk with the girls. although she loved the girls, she couldn't deny the fact that she always ended up drifting off during their daily terrace talks. she didn't know why - maybe it was because she was still tired from the night prior, or maybe it was because jess had the most soothing voice ever - whatever the reason was, she couldn't help but close her eyes as everyone around her started to talk.