chapter twelve

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 12 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which i write a filler chapter
just so that next chapter can
be casa amor and after that
it's nearly time for MOVIE
NIGHT YAYAYYAY🥳
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're dry readers this chapter then i'm making lani give ashton a second chance 🥰)

(^ hope you realise these threats are real btw. i'm a woman of my word. don't play with me xx)

                       IT WAS NOW THE aftermath of the kissing challenge. leilani sat herself down with all of the girls on the daybeds, jokingly shoving leah away when the girl decided it would be funny to dive on top of her.

"how does everyone feel after the challenge?"

"i want to bleach my mouth out with all the soap in the world," lani answered seriously, causing all the girls to laugh. "i'm not even joking."

"i think we all need mouth wash," kady said with a laugh. lani side-eyed her once she realised that she was sat next to her.

"i just kept trying to like peck them all but some of them were just quick with their tongue," ella said.

"i didn't tongue anyone," leah stated.

"can't relate," lani said quietly, but everyone heard her; they started to giggle at her traumatised face.

over on the other side of the villa, the boys were all having a similar conversation about the challenge. sammy decided to bring up the topic of lani.

"she's such a good kisser bro," zach shook his head in disbelief.

"i can't lie when she pulled away i was tryna go in for seconds," montel stated as they all laughed.

"best till last innit," mitch shrugged.

"but jess was the best," ashton stated. he had a big smile on his face, clearly disguising the annoyance he felt as he listened to all the boys talk about lani like that.

"lani was the winner in my eyes," sammy shrugged, making them all give their voices of agreement.

"she clearly had to have been good if scott thought she was a ten," tyrique teased with a smile as he nudged the boy sat next to him.

"WHAT?" yelled mitch, practically jumping out of his seat as his eyes widened in alarm.

scott groaned. "shut up."

the boys then moved on and started talking about something else, although lani's name did come up many of times. a glare formed on scott's face due to this. he didn't know why he was suddenly so angry, but he was, and hearing the boys talk about lani's perfect lips made him even more furious.

"ashton had really nice lips," catherine said out of nowhere. lani paused as she turned to look at her with suspicion. she wasn't a complete idiot, leilani was actually very observant when it came to other people and not herself. so she couldn't help but let her mind wander afar as she stared at catherine, almost as if she was reading the girls mind.