03

[Name] has friends (NOT CLICKBAIT!!)

"I really hate that" Mira says as she flips her braid (Like a baddie)

"Why don't you go out with him? he's nice to you~" Her desk mate teased her "He's always fighting, a while ago he invited me to a movie , but he got into a fight on the streets, again!" Mira exclaimed with irritation.

"Fight on the streets? you mean him assaulting the piggy in the video?" you suddenly said, Mira and her desk mate stared at you in shock, you usually never talked at all unless you were required to, so you suddenly talking was a shocker to them.

"U-um yea! you saw that video? gosh how embarrassing...." Mira said as she looked away, a slight pink dusted her cheeks. "But I'm not really shocked"  "What do you mean?" Mira asked as you also looked in interest "You don't know? he was a rising boxer in middle school" she said as she glanced at Zack.

"No... I already know that, he's my childhood friend" You turned shocked hell even Kaburamaru was shocked, "We've been friends since kindergarten" Mira said as she looked at you , she knew you were wondering how she was friends with Zack due to both of their complete opposite persona's.

You simply nodded at her, while Mira blushed again as she looked away, 'Why is [Name] so handsome!' Mira thought internally panicking.  Her desk mate of coursed noticed her weird actions as she looked between you and Mira when it suddenly clicked to her head.

Mira's desk mate:

(--  ^ --  )

"Enough as a boxer I'm not proud of using a straight punch to leave him groggy I should've thrown a jab" Zack said as he pushed his hair back.  "Wow what a pro~"

You ignored the idiots but soon felt a pair of eyes looking at you , you turned around to see the transfer kid staring at you "What are you looking at?" you asked with venom dripping your voice, as Daniel immediately flinched.

'So scary!! before she was nice but she seems so mean now!!' Daniel thought as he looked away from you in fear, your eye twitched under your sunglasses, before you picked up your phone and started stalking people (that's overexaggerated).

"Come to think of it.....That piggy's mom.... must be a piggy too"

'Damn even the mom?, kids these days don't have respect'  you thought as you stared at them in disgust.

"Pigs are born from pigs haha"

"What if the piggy brings his mom? lol"

'Geez they are gross' Mira thought as she also stared at them in disgust.

"Then I'm gonna strip them both naked. Haha"

"Lol! you Lunatic!!"

"Was she happy after giving birth to him?"

"Haha crazy ass!!"

"I would have had an abortion"

"Oi you scumbags." you turned towards them, as they stared at you in shock while the three goons who were joking about the kids mom immediately flinched 'Shit! did she get mad or something!? but she usually never cares!! what's so different now!'

"I don't know about that 'Piggy's' mom but if I gave birth to 'you' I would have left you to rot in the trash can , Oh and you can't have an abortion after giving birth to the child, learn your biology dumbf*ck's" you stated as you looked at them in every negative emotion.

The group stayed quiet, as Daniel looked at you in admiration 'Woah she defended me, she really is nice!'  No you weren't, you were just annoyed by their blabbering and no filter words.

Zack saw Mira staring at you in wonder, as he became jealous , he wanted to fight you but couldn't because he already did once and lost in a mere 0.3 seconds. makes sense if you were able to send 10 kids to the hospital.

"Tsk, nothing to say now? if you can't speak anything good, than don't speak at all" you said before going back on your phone. Not noticing (for some reason) almost all of the class staring at you with wide eyes (Except Jay cuz he doesn't have them, get it?)

Soon the news went wildfire 'The aloof and cold [Name] of the fashion department actually stood up for a guy's mom whom she didn't know!!' 

( @  _ @  ).......

"Damn that b*tch can actually stand up for people?"

"Yeah big news"

"Haha! btw does she still wear those sunglasses?"

"Yea..."

"F*ck, but hey I look better in them don't I?"  Vin the loser Jin  VOCAL & DANCE DEPT

'Man I don't even know...' thought the background character as he sulked internally.

(.   ^  .  )

"Eli did you hear the news?"

"Yea it's so shocking!!"

"But isn't it just her standing up for someone..?"

"Don't you know they say even if you're beaten to death infront of her she won't move a muscle to help!"  (Thats cap, you help in the shadows)

"Woah.... Didnt they say she sent 10 kids to the hospital with serious injuries but the police let her off??"

"Yeah!"

"Hmm [Name]? yea that is unexpected of her after all I've had my own share of her insults..." Eli said as he sulked silently.

"Don't worry Eli!! we won't forgive her for insulting you!!"

"Yea!! and your hair doesn't look like it's the sh*t of a magical pony!!"

"LIM!!"

"WHAT!?"

Eli only sweat dropped at the fighting girls.  Eli the pony Jang  Beauty Dept's only man.

( ^  V  ^)

You were walking down the streets , as you suddenly sneezed "Who's talking shit about me?"

T.B.C

C