19

[ Iguro loves to watch candy making ]

YOU STARED AT the Cinnamaroll plushie, still disturbed by the brown haired boys words and actions,  Gangdong? Hostel? How foolish, I've never even stepped foot in Korea until this year, what nonsense

Moreover  you thought  he was also acting weird.  You went back to the memory of what happened a few hours ago.

What? You're leaving already? Please don't go, stay with me-

You shivered slightly, before composing yourself  "whatever, it won't be of any problem, I probably won't meet him ever again after today" you sighed as you stared at your 'poems' book. "Johan seong...?" You muttered before scribbling some random poems in your notebook.

N̶o̶t̶ n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶o̶w̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶i̶n̶g̶ S̶a̶n̶e̶m̶i̶ b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ g̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ m̶y̶s̶t̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ r̶e̶d̶ c̶o̶l̶o̶u̶r̶.

School: 8:40 AM - 4:00 PM

"No, this is wrong, it's supposed to go like this" you instructed Daniel, taking his pencil and scribbling the correct method "wow you're so smart, [Name]!" Daniel complimented you as he stared at awe at your notes.

You huffed before slightly averting your gaze, embarrassed, you felt a tap on your shoulder as you turned around to see Jay.  Oh yeah, I forgot he was here too.  Jay pointed at his notebook seemingly asking for help.

"Huh? Aren't you the top student? What do you want me to help you with?" You asked him, although your tone came out abit more rude than wanted, Daniel awkwardly stared between you and Jay.  Does...[Name] not get along with Jay?  Daniel thought nervously.

"Whatever, it goes like this..." you started explaining the blond haired male the concept, as Daniel only smiled at the both of you, happy you guys were getting along, completely aware of the piercing gaze that drew holes in his head, he slightly averted his eyes to see the Beauty dept's only male giving him the nastiest glare.

Day before yesterday, a few words in Eli's lines clearly stated Daniel should not look at you, or even breathe the same air as you.

Eli's piercing gaze towards Daniel got cut off when two girls started talking to him asking for his no. And such, as he politely declined them by saying he doesn't have a phone, once the girls left he gave one last lovesick look towards you before glaring at Daniel and leaving.

"Daniel are you okay?" You asked him "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine!" Daniel said before rubbing his neck sheepishly, even Jay was frowning, before realising something, immediately rummaging through his bag, before taking out a few Video tapes and books.