11

[ I'm so mad I wrote like 400+ words and now it's all gone]

THE ANNOUNCER, who was a sophomore of the baking dept, started explaining the charity auction and how it works, apparently a girl could buy any guy she likes, and have a date with him for 8 hours

THE ANNOUNCER, who was a sophomore of the baking dept, started explaining the charity auction and how it works, apparently a girl could buy any guy she likes, and have a date with him for 8 hours.  Charity date auction?, more like buy a slave auction, what is this? The 1800's?

I thought sarcastically, "FIRST BACHELOR IS BEOM KIM FROM THE PRACTICAL MUSIC DEPARTMENT" the announcer shouted in the mic. "He's holding a mic, so why is he shouting at the top of his lungs?" I questioned, "who knows?" Zack replied,

..........

Both of you gave eachother the side glances, before looking back at the stage, the other bachelor was Ho jeong from the baking dept, you could say he was the announcers favourite. He was sold for $80.

"OKAY NEXT! ELI JANG FROM THE BEAUTY DEPT!!" Eli entered the stage, as half of the girls in the crowd probably wet their panties,  whys he acting so majestic  I thought as I looked at the male, Eli noticed me in the crowd and smiled at me, I looked away.

He needs to stop acting like he knows me.

$50!!

$100!

$500!!

"WOAH $500! HOW INCREDIBLE WHO BID THAT!?" You swore the announcer was jealous, it turns out Eli's own department had put their money together and bought Eli. "No hussy is gonna steal our Eli!!"

Eli was surrounded by loads of girls but his eyes lingered on you, a look of disappointment flashing in them.

"NEXT FROM THE ARCHITECTURE DEPARTMENT!!, EUNTAE LEE!!" A very stiff Vasco entered the stage.  Euntae Lee? I thought his name was Vasco....  

Wow look at that body~

Cute!

He's getting red!!

Woah he gets bitches?  I thought as girls were murmuring about him, but since he was a nervous wreck, he accidentally made an angry face which scared most of the girls away. In the end he got no bids.

*Hiss?  (You didn't buy him?) Kaburamaru asked you, "what.? I barely know the guy..." you muttered but it was pitiful watching him walking away as tears flowed down from his eyes.

After him yoo na from vocal and dance dept was sold for 50 cents.

Now comes the ring leader.

"Next up is..... OH I SAW THIS GUY BEFORE AND I WAS AMAZED!! FASHION DEPT, DANIEL PARK!!". If Eli only made half of the girls wet their panties, than Daniel definitely made all of them wet their panties.Daniel nervously entered the stage, his eyes darted everywhere but once he saw you he calmed down