Chapter 1: What with them?! No!

Price called you into his office. You went in and saw König and Ghost standing there with smirks on their faces. You hate them and their stupid smirks. You knew that if they were here aswell something was happening.

You cross your arms waiting for Price to tell you what is happening

"Y/n you have been paired with König and Ghost for a mission" Price told you after you had crossed your arms.

"What!?! No. Not with them" You say expecting the news to be bad just not this bad.

"Yes and you don't have a say in it" Price says looking at Y/n.

You look over at them and their stupid smirks. I thought to myself; I swear I'm going to quit this job.

"Whatever what's the mission about" you say looking back at Price.

"It's a Intel mission. You and the boys are going to Africa for 2 weeks. You will be scoping out the police and military there. You can't get caught they will kill you if they find out your spying on them" Price says leaning on his desk.

"Two weeks?!?!" You practically yelled "absolutely not"

"Do you want to be fired" Price says looking at Y/n harshly.

"No I need this job no matter how stupid it is" You mumbled.

"Good now go get ready you are dismissed" Price said waving us out of his office.

You and the boys leave. You try to walk away from his office as fast as you could but you feel a massive hand on your shoulder gripping you not hard enough to hurt you but hard enough to stop you from moving. You spin around and look behind you. It's König.

"Let go of me" I say trying to get his hand off me but to no use because he was too strong.

"No we want to talk" He says while holding onto your shoulders hard so you can't escape him.

"Well I don't so leave me alone I have to pack" I say still struggling under his grasp.

"Just listen to us" Ghost adds trying to convince you.

"Fine what do you want" You say visibly pissed.

"You can't hate us forever we have a mission and it's for two weeks" König says letting go of your shoulder.

"What do you want from us we will do anything" Ghost adds.

"Maybe you should learn some manners" You say still pissed "Now leave me alone"

"Wait" The boys call to no avail because you had already walked away. You head back to your room and start packing.

Once you get done packing you sit down on your bed. "How the hell and I going to complete this mission" You mumbled as you threw your head back looking at the ceiling "I hate everything about them this is going to suck so bad" You say.

You get up and start the shower not wanting to think about anything. All you wanted was some peace and quiet and this time you could get it. You hop in the shower pushing all of the thoughts about the mission away. You were desperate for some peace and quiet. You washed your hair and moved to your body. You finished showering and got out. You were happy that you got the peace and quiet you wanted.

"Finally some peace and quie-" You say as you hear a knock on your door.

___________
Thank you for reading. This is my first time writing on Wattpad.

Ending word count 588.