Chapter 3: Someone's lap!?

You woke up to see you were laying down in someone's lap. You look up to see König staring down at you through the holes in his mask. He's stroking you hair gently. You shoot up as soon as you realize what's going on just to see your legs are over top of Ghost.

"AH WHAT THE HELL" You scream as you roll off of them hitting the ground with a thud. "OW" You yelp in pain on the floor of the helicopter.

You hear the boys laugh as you fall. You get embarrassed realizing what you had just done. Your face gets red as you come to your senses.

"Someone tell me why I was in your laps" You practically yell at them while you get up and brush yourself off. Once you stand you put your hands on your hips.

"Oh just because you were calling our names while you were asleep" Ghost says as König nods in agreement.

When they say that you remember your dream and turn bright red. You watch as they smirk under their masks when you turn red. You turn around in embarrassment and sit down on the seats across from them. You turn sideways so you don't have to look at them.

"Someone's flustered" König says teasingly as he looks at you while smirking under his mask.

"I think she's embarrassed that we called her out on it" Ghost says while looking at you aswell.

"Oh you wish" You say regaining your composure.

You didn't say anything after that. No one spoke for the last hour of the plane ride. When the helicopter finally landed you rushed off leaving your phone behind without realizing. You ran to the apartments you were staying at. You got to the door and got the keys from under the door mat.

You kept thinking:
Please make this easy so there's no problems with the sleeping situation.

You went to the door as the boys caught up to you.

"Running away from us now are you" Ghost says trying make you flustered again.

"I'm afraid that's not an option Y/n we still have two weeks together" König added.

"Oh shut up" you say fumbling with the keys.

"Your so cute when your angry" Ghost said flirtatiously.

You got flustered and tried the wrong key several. You were trying to get inside the apartment as fast as possible.

"Someone's flustered again" König said like he was talking to a baby.

You turn around and stare up at him and his grey/green eyes. They looked so pretty. You wished you could stare into them forever.

König leaned down to where you and him could see eye to eye. "What did I make you mad?" He say as you get the right key in your hand.

"Yes" You say as you smack him and run into the apartment. You frantically unlocked it and shut the door. You were trying to get a sense of the room before the boys came. You looked around.

You thought:
Okay I can work with this.

You walked around the apartment exploring. You walked into the bedroom realizing there was only one bedroom with one bed.

"No no no" you say a series of no's realizing that you all would have to sleep together. "Why the hell is this apartment so big and there's only one bed." You scream slamming your foot down.

"Y/n come out come out wherever you are" you hear Ghost call as the door opens.

"No asshole" You call from the bedroom.  You walk back to the door. "Both of you are sleeping on the floor" you say still pissed that there was only one bed.

"Why can't we sleep with you?" König ask flirtatiously.

____________
Thanks for reading as always
Have a good day or night ;)

Total word count: 643