Bonus 3 - fears

It was another sleepless night for Raihan and Alejandro. The tension and stress of their recent mission had taken its toll, and both men found themselves tossing and turning in their beds.
Finally, Alejandro couldn't take it anymore. He got up and walked over to Raihan's room, knocking softly on the door.

Raihan opened the door and looked at Alejandro, surprised. "What's up?" he asked.
"I can't sleep," Alejandro replied. "Can we talk?"
Raihan nodded and motioned for him to come in. They sat down on the bed, facing each other in the dim light of the room.

After a few moments of silence, Raihan spoke up. "I've been struggling with anxiety lately," he admitted. "All this work we're doing, it's taking a toll on me. I keep thinking about all the things that could go wrong, all the people we could hurt. It's overwhelming."

Alejandro nodded sympathetically. "I know how you feel," he said. "Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly looking over my shoulder, waiting for something bad to happen. It's hard to relax when you're always on edge."

They sat in silence for a few more moments, both lost in their own thoughts.

Finally, Alejandro spoke up again. "You know what my biggest fear is?" he asked. "Abandonment. I'm always afraid that the people I care about will leave me, or that I'll be alone."
Raihan looked at him, surprised. "Why do you feel that way?" he asked.
Alejandro shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it's because I've had to rely on myself for so long, or because I've seen so many people come and go in my life. But it's always there, in the back of my mind."
Raihan reached out and placed a hand on Alejandro's shoulder. "You don't have to worry about that with me," he said. "I'm here for you, no matter what. We're in this together."
Alejandro looked at him, his eyes softening. "I know," he said. "I'm just... scared, sometimes."

Raihan nodded understandingly. "I get it," he said. "But we'll get through this together. We've already been through so much, and we're still here."
They sat in silence for a few more moments, both feeling a sense of comfort and companionship. Finally, Alejandro got up to leave.

"Thanks for talking," he said, smiling at Raihan. "I feel better now."
Raihan smiled back. "Anytime," he said. "That's what partners are for."