Bonus 17 - late night's injury

It was 3 am when Raihan stumbled into Alejandro's apartment, bloodied and barely conscious. Alejandro was jolted awake by the sound of his boyfriend's ragged breathing and stumbled out of bed to find Raihan slumped against the wall, his clothes torn and his skin slick with sweat.

"Ale," Raihan gasped, his voice barely audible. "I need your help."

Alejandro's heart raced as he took in the sight of Raihan's injuries. There was a deep gash on his abdomen, and blood seeped through his shirt. His leg was also bleeding heavily, and Alejandro knew that he needed to act fast.

"Come on, let's get you to the couch," Alejandro said, taking Raihan's arm and draping it over his shoulder. He helped Raihan hobble to the living room and lay him down on the couch.

"What happened, Rai?" Alejandro asked, as he retrieved his first aid kit from the kitchen. "Who did this to you?"

"It was a solo mission," Raihan said through gritted teeth, as Alejandro began to clean and disinfect his wounds. "I got ambushed. I didn't want to go to the hospital. I knew you could help me."

Alejandro's heart swelled with love and concern for Raihan. He knew how stubborn Raihan could be, and he was grateful that his boyfriend had come to him for help.

"Of course, baby," Alejandro said softly, his fingers gentle as he stitched up Raihan's wounds. "I'm here for you. Always."

Raihan's hyperventilation began to subside, and he leaned into Alejandro's touch as the painkillers and antibiotics took effect. Alejandro cradled his fingers through Raihan's hair, watching as his boyfriend's breathing evened out and he finally drifted off to sleep.

As he looked down at Raihan's peaceful face, Alejandro's thoughts turned to revenge. He knew that whoever had hurt Raihan would pay dearly for their actions. But for now, he was content to hold his boyfriend close and let him rest. They had been through so much together, and he knew that they would get through this too, no matter what the future held.

"I love you, Rai," Alejandro whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Raihan's forehead. "Always and forever."