Six

third pov :: baek eunju

"You want to what?" Eunju questioned with widened eyes. She looked Sunghoon up and down as the boys most recent words played over and over again in her head.

"Let's fake date." He repeated, shrugging his shoulders, his hand tightening on his bag strap as he looked down at her.

"We barely know each other, Sunghoon."

"I'm not asking you to actually date me." He huffed. "We can just act like a couple in front of everyone." He explained.

"What's in it for me?" Eunju wondered, chuckling quietly.

"Heeseung is my best friend, so he's going to notice you more."

Baek Eunju's face turned beat red with embarrassment as her jaw dropped slightly in shock. "What? Why would I want Heeseung to notice me more?"

"Come on," Sunghoon tilted his head slightly, looking at the girl like she was stupid. "It's obvious you have some weird girly crush on him — You're always looking at him and sometimes I have to consider handing you a tissue to wipe the drool from your mouth."

Eunju swallowed thickly and stood up straight as she looked everywhere but at Sunghoon.

Did she really make her crush that obvious? First Miyeon knew, and now Park Sunghoon too?

"Um, I'll think about it." She quickly told Sunghoon before hurrying out of the schools doors.

Her chest heaved as she rushed down the sidewalk. Her bag was almost falling off of her shoulders as more and more sweat formed under her bangs.

She couldn't believe it. Another person had figured out her crush on Lee Heeseung, and many thoughts filled her head with the thought of Heeseung himself finding out.

Sunghoon and him were best friends, why wouldn't Sunghoon boost his best friends ego by informing him that some girl had a massive crush on him?

"Hey, Eunju." Jang Yumin cheerfully waved as Eunju entered her dance studio.

A tired sigh passed Eunju's lips and she quickly sat on the bench and began to fan her face using her hand.

"Hi..." She breathed out and leaned her head back.

"Did you run here?" Park Insoo wondered, chuckling after her inquiry.

Park Insoo ─ Park Sunghoon's twin sister. In Eunju's eyes, Insoo was one of the most perfectest girls to ever live. Her skin was pale and pure, and her dark brown hair fell just above her dainty shoulders. Her nose was small and had a perfect slope, with a small mole on the tip of it. Insoo was very sweet and caring and always tried to find the good in everything. She was popular and friends with everyone — Lee Heeseung being one of her closest friends. One of the main reasons for Insoo's popularity, despite her visuals and kind hearted personality, was due to the heart condition she was born with which made Sunghoon and all of her friends extra protective of the girl.