Chapter 6

Leon's POV

I lay on my bed, when I suddenly smell an amazing scent, which I'm sure belongs to my mate.

But it's weird, because it's definitely not as strong as it should be, considering that the scent comes from inside of my house.

I guess that it means that one of my brothers was close to him for long enough to get some of his scent on him, so I quickly get out of my room, to find out who it was.

I sniff the air a few times, until I realise that it's coming from downstairs, so I go there, and I sigh in frustration when I see that the scent comes from Noel.

"Who did you hug?" I ask him, hoping that he will actually tell me.

"Why do you want to know?" He asks me, sounding uninterested, but I can see that he seems a bit happier than he usually is.

"Because I have to know that." I respond, trying to not sound annoyed, I will have to play nice, if I want to get any answer out of him.

"I don't see any reason for you to know who I hang out with, my friends are my friends, you have your own." He tells me, not taking his eyes from the TV.

"Well, whoever you were with is my mate, so I would like to know who that is." I say with an eye roll, hoping that this bastard will finally tell me where I will find my mate.

Noel's eyes widen for a second, and then he grips his palms together tightly, forming two fists, which makes me wonder if he will use then on me again.

I would definitely not want that to happen, because I will have to punch him back, and I can still remember the pain from he last spanking that I got after I punched him.

He doesn't say anything, as if wondering if he should tell me or not, and I frown at his reaction, because I definitely didn't expect him to get angry at me for finding my mate.

I thought that he will be happy that what I said last time won't happen, and that I won't be interested in his own mate.

But I guess that he's not very happy that I have found my mate first, so I groan loudly.

"You will find your mate too, but can you just tell me where I can find mine?" I ask him, feeling like my patience is about to disappear.

"No." He tells me after a while, and I look at him, not believing that he just said that.

He keeps his gaze on the TV, his fists resting at his side while he takes deep breaths to calm himself, most likely holding himself from beating me, which is quite surprising.

I stare at him for a while longer, before I realise that it's a waste of time, and I shake my head at him in disappointment, then I leave the living room, and I go upstairs.

I guess that I will have to find him myself.