Chapter 2:Dream[EDITED]

HAI HAI MINNA SAN! As I have promised, here's the next chapter. Sorry it's lame :( I'm running out of ideas. Well then, enjoy!

Your P.O.V

The next part of Hell wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Well, we have a hell of a schedule after lunch but wasn't so bad if Cloud didn't help me with the amount classwork we had today. Soon, class ended and we started packing our bags.I went over to catch up with Cloud and the others. Then, we started walking home. We didn't live too far from school so we could get home in around 10 minutes. Cloud, Zack, Denzel was walking in front, Tifa, me, Yuffie and Marlene was walking behind them. We were quite far from them I would say.

"_____, you like Cloud don't you?" Tifa whispered to me.

"Huh?! What's with the sudden question?" I whispered back in a shock trying to keep my composure.

"Nothing, just wanted to confirm.." Tifa whispered back

I tilted my head in confusion. What does she mean by wanted to confirm?

"Y-Y-Y-Yes. Why do you want to confirm?" I managed to stutter out.

"Hm? Nothing, nothing, don't worry!" She smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Hahaha!_____'s got a crush~_____'s got a crush~!" Marlene sang skipping happily to walk beside Denzel.

"Hora! Marlene! You better not tell anyone! " I hollered out to her.

"Don't worry I won't!" Marlene winked at me

"What's going on?" Zack, Cloud and Denzel asked altogether.

"Nothing~!"Marlene replied with a sly voice.

The three of them looked at each other.

"Then, I'm going this way bye!" Yuffie waved goodbye and Marlene followed her since they're both sisters. (IT'S FAKEE)

Soon,one by one started going back to their own homes and I am left with Cloud and walking beside him. We walked in silence. 'Ahh,I can't get used to this.I keep blushing whenever I'm beside him.' I thought. I tilted my head down to let some hair come down to cover my blush like I did during lunch today.

"Cloud, where are you going after this?" I started a conversation with him and looked at him

"Hmm, I don't really have plans but guess I'll go home straight." He replied as he looked back at me

"To that same mansion? "

He nodded.

Both of us walked in silence again.I sighed in relief. 'I managed to start a conversation with him,considering my shyness.'You smiled.

"Ja,I'll go in now."

"You're still living at the same place. "

"Of course, this is the place that held so much memories with my parents."

"Then, see you tomorrow."

"You too."

I unlocked the door and after hearing a satisfying 'click'. I opened the door and went in.

"I'm home. The house is as empty as always."

I went up to my bedroom and lied down on the bed for a while, feeling tired. Thinking about today, I let out a sigh. I looked at the ceiling and went into a daze.

"I couldn't do it today too huh.. "

I stood up from the bed and striping my clothes off. Then, I wrapped a towel around my body and went into the bathroom. I filled the bathtub with hot water and went in after that.