Chapter 3: Already Over[EDITED]

Third Person P.O.V

Music class ended and Miss Luka went on to dismiss the class. You walked to your form class and then waited for Miss Akane to arrive.
You walked over to her table and passed your homework. Maths class started.

"Okay people! Let's have a self study time for Maths! You guys are allowed to listen to music but no watching Youtube! Let's get on now." She said.

You all started on your studying for the next 2 hours. So it's a free period for all of you on this time. The class happily studied as there won't be any scolding for today. You inserted your earpiece into your ears as you studied for the 2 hours.

*Timeskip!*

RING! The bell sounded off loudly awakening people who were sleeping.

The 2 hours miraculously went by fast and Miss Akane starts to give out homework.

"That's all for today class. Please do the Maths homework I gave you for today. Some of the questions inside will be tested during the Maths test. Good luck for next week."

Miss Akane walks out of the classroom and Mr. Mizuki starts walking in and shutting the door behind him. Mr. Mizuki had blue hair with green eyes and spectacles. He looks good-looking but his History lesson are kind of boring for you.

"Rise!" And the whole class rises.

"Bow!"

After the formal greeting, he went on to the teacher's table to put his items. With his usual monotonous tone he announced,

"There will be a History test for you next week on Thursday. Study okay anyway, today's lesson is about why the Japanese wanted to be as rich as Germany. "

He talked for about 30 minutes, talking about the same thing for the 30 minutes. You rubbed your eyes to prevent falling asleep. You looked around to see half of the class asleep. You switched on your phone and put on the recording type. Then, you decided to rest your forehead on your arms and fall asleep. You started dreaming again.

'A dream?' You thought in the dream. The dream of your parents' death. You looked down on the floor just to see the blood that was covered on your face, your hands and the floor. You looked to your left. You saw your mother there. She was just standing there and blood was all over her. 'This is all your fault,_____! You brought bad luck to the family! I should have killed you when after you were borned!' You stared at her in horror. 'Mom!But-!'

'She's right,_____. You shouldn't have been borned. You should have been killed instead!' You looked at the right and saw your father. 'But Mom! Da-' 'Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die.' They kept chanting over and over again. 'Stop it, it wasn't my fault.... I wasn't the cause of this!' The both of them kept chanting again and again. 'Stop it I said!' Again chanting. 'STOPPPPPP!' You shouted in the dream.

You woke up and you were about to shout but you quickly shut your mouth before it could even open. The bell rang signalling the time for lunch. 'It's already lunch but I was lucky or not I would be shouting at the top of my lungs right now. Tifa, Cloud, Zack and Yuffie came over to you to ask if you are going for lunch.

"Sorry, I think, I'll not go for lunch today,"you said looking up and faking a smile.

"Then, do you want anything for lunch?" Cloud asked.

"Ara. That's rare for you to ask." Tifa smirked.

"Geez, Tifa stop teasing him or he'll go red."

"Oh look, he's going red."

Cloud sweatdropped. Then, he asked you once again,

"So?"

"Hmm, a melon bun and apple juice is nice." He nodded at you.