Chapter 4: Study Group[NO EDIT]

Your P. O. V

*Timeskip to Friday, End of school *

"Woah, already end of the week." I said in suprise.

"Yeah. Let's get going then. We would want to get out of here soon since we have a study date tomorrow." Tifa replied.

"Okay then."

Nothing much really happened on Thursday. I had no more dreams and I was sleeping peacefully every night. I had some dreams about Cloud and me but they don't really matter. Just like. I don't know why but the dreams are always about we both confessing to each other? 'Maybe it's going to really happen?' You daydreamed.

Soon, they all went seperate ways and I went back to my house.

"Hey,____, you don't have those dreams right?"

"Eh? Ah, yes. I don't have them anymore.Well, I had new dreams.... "I muttered to yourself.

" What? "

" Ah, nothing. " I waved it off.

"Then, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, you too."

I waved him goodbye and slowly walked to the door. I inserted my house key into it and turned the door knob to the right side and opened it. I went in and took the key. Then, I locked the door and went up to my bedroom. I lied on my bed for a while,thinking about all the times I had with Cloud so far. 'A little improvement.I guess.' I sighed. I slowly stood up from the bed and grabbed my towel from the cabinet and went into the toilet. I filled the bathtub with hot water and went inside. The water felt very relaxing after a long day.'Tomorrow's the day. I have to do it soon.'I thought. 'But how am I going to do it? Oh well, I'll think of a plan soon maybe.'I sighed.

Tifa's P.O.V

As soon as I reached home, I quickly showered. After that, I took out my phone and sent a message to Zack and Yuffie.

Me:Tomorrow's the day guys! The day when we commence our plan! Plan get_____ and Cloud together!

Yuffie:YES! I'M SO EXCITED

Zack:So we're having a study date and a sleepover right?

Me:Yes! Since Cloud has a mansion, we have more chance!

Yuffie:YES! Like for example, we can dare them to sleep together for the night right?

Zack: I see! That's a good idea indeed!

Yuffie:What about the next dare?

Me:We can dare them to... Umm.. Umm....

Zack:Seven minutes in heaven?

Me:That should be a good idea and we have to study too.... I guess we have enough time for everything.

Yuffie:Let's tell a horror story each after everything?

Zack:Okay then.

Me:Then, see you guys tomorrow. I'll meet you guys at the park! Bye!

Zack:Bye.

Yuffie:Good Night!

With that, they all went offline. Ah, such a wonderful chat I had with them. I can't believe that Zack is helping. I mean,he had a crush on_____ before too but when he found out _____ has a crush on Cloud, he sulked for a week.
Well then, time to message_____

Me:Hey,_____, you there?

Your P.O.V

I was wondering about what's gonna happen tomorrow when suddenly my phone vibrated.