The Invitation

It had been almost 3 years since Izuku and the gang had begun attending UA. They had grown stronger, but still had much to learn.

While they were waiting in the 3-A classroom for class to start, Ochako walked over to Izuku at his desk.

"Hey, D-Deku. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the gym with me after school." she said, still nervous after all these years.

   "S-Sure, Uraraka." he said, also nervous.

   Shortly after, Aizawa and Nezu entered the classroom.

   "Alright, students. We've received a letter from someone who says they can help us with something. The letter didn't say what, though." Nezu said.

   "Did the letter say who it was from?" Izuku asked.

   "No. The signature was some strange symbol of some sort." Nezu said as he held up the letter for the students to see; but as soon as he did, the symbol glowed blue and there was a flash of bright light.

   The next thing they knew, they were all in a gigantic movie theater that looked something like this:

They weren't the only ones there, though.

Class 3-B was also there, so were all the UA staff, the former Big 3, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, Rody, his bird and siblings, David, Melissa, Camie, Yoarashi, Tsukauchi, all the parents and siblings of 3-A and 3-B, and a number of pro heroes.

"What the!? Where are we!?" Ochako said in shock.

The students talked to their families to see if they were ok and try to figure out what was going on, but then a young man teleported onto the stage. He wore a black hoodie, jeans, sneakers, and this mask with a hood over it:

 He wore a black hoodie, jeans, sneakers, and this mask with a hood over it:

"Who the heck are you!?" Izuku asked.

"I go by many names..... Well, only a few. But you can call me Mr. Mystery." the man, now known as Mr. Mystery, said.

"That invitation was rigged! Why did your bring us here!?" Nezu demanded.

Mr. Mystery chuckled.

"I have brought you all here to show you something; something special." Mr. Mystery said while smirking underneath his mask.

"Which is?" Nezu said.

Mr. Mystery took a few moments to answer, as if toying with the audiences' patience.

"The multiverse." he said.

"Isn't this multiverse just a theory?" Momo asked.

"Nope. I myself am from a different universe. In my world you all are fictional characters in an anime/manga series called My Hero Academia. It focuses on Izuku Midoriya and his journey to becoming the number 1 hero." Mr. Mystery explained.

Everyone was shocked. Izuku was shocked the most.

"BULLSHIT!" Bakugo shouted.

"No, it's true. But you see, I'd like to show you all different universes so you can learn and be entertained. Once it's over, I'll send you all home." Mr. Mystery said.

"But what about our world? Villains will surely notice we're gone and take advantage of the opportunity." said All Might.

"Not true. There's a time bubble thing around this theater pocket dimension I created. When you return, only a few moments will have passed. So, what do you say? You up for seeing the multiverse?" asked Mr. Mystery.

They considered this for a few moments.

"What the hell. We're in." Nezu answered.

"Excellent. Take your seats and let's get started. Also I have assigned seats for you all." Mr. Mystery said.

Everyone sat down. Ochako noticed her seat was right next to Izuku in the front row. She sat down near him while having a slight blush on her face.

"Now let's get's started." said Mr. Mystery.

I'm really inspired by a lot of other writers on this site and their multiverse book, so I decided to make this book.