Deku the Dad

"First up is a nice universe. It's a couple years after the students of 3-A and 3-B graduated and now they have families." Mr. Mystery said.

   The universe began in an apartment in Musutafu one morning. We hear a baby crying in the apartment and then a door opens, revealing a 21-year-old shirtless Izuku.

   "Wow, Midoriya. You're even more ripped in the future, bro." said Kirishima.

   "T-Thanks. Guess I work out more." Izuku said.

   As for Ochako, her nose was bleeding like crazy, enough for Izuku and everyone around them to notice.

   "Uraraka, are you OK?! Your nose is bleeding!" Izuku asked in concern.

"Ochako, are you alright?" her father asked her.

"I-I'm fine." Ochako said as she tried to cover her nose.

"Here's a tissue." Mr. Mystery said as he passed the young woman a box of tissues.

Izuku went down the hallways towards the baby's room, but as he walked he grabbed a t-shirt from the laundry and put it on.

Ochako was displeased with Izuku putting a shirt on.

   He entered the nursery and we see a blue crib with a wailing 1-year-old who looked just like him in it, although the child had brown hair.

   Izuku picked his son up and patted him on the back to calm him down.

   "It's all right, Toshi. Papa's here." Izuku soothed the child.

   'He named his son after me?' All Might said mentally to himself.

   The little boy stopped crying and soon began giggling.

   "Papa!" he said as he grabbed his father's nose.

   Izuku smiled.

   "That's right. Papa." he said.

   Izuku then brought his son out of the nursery; but as they left, we see a second crib next to Toshi's..... a pink one.

"Does Midoriya have a daughter, as well?" Iida asked.

"You'll see." said Mr. Mystery.

Izuku carried Toshi into the kitchen and set his son down in a high chair, there was also another high chair next to it. He turned on the stove and began cooking when suddenly footsteps were heard.

"Morning, Dad." said an 11-year-old Eri as she entered the kitchen in her pajamas.

   "ERI!?" the students and teachers said in surprise.

   "Deku's my dad in this?" Eri asked, confused.

   "That's right. Izuku and his wife adopted you right after graduating." said Mr. Mystery.

   Present Mic looked at Aizawa.

   "I thought she was like a daughter to you, Eraser." the loudmouthed hero said.

   Aizawa shrugged.

   "I honestly see her as more of a niece. I see Shinso as more of my kid." Aizawa said.

   Todoroki looked at Shinso, then at Aizawa.

   "Todoroki, no." Izuku said.

"Morning, Kiddo." Izuku said to his daughter.

Eri sat next to her brother, who reached for her horn as soon she did.

Eri giggled.