Izuku the Jedi

"Now for an awesome scene from the Star Wars universe." said Mr. Mystery.

   The audience sees a small Imperial cruiser floating in space. We see a man in silver Mandalorian armor, a woman in blue, gray, and white Mandalorian armor, a woman in blue and gray Mandalorian armor, Kendo in a Rebel soldier outfit, Jiro in a bounty hunter outfit, Shigaraki in an Imperial outfit and cape, and a tiny baby Yoda creature.

   "Is that a baby Yoda?" asked Mina.

   "His name's Grogu. He's a 50-year-old Force-sensitive child who survived the attack on the Jedi Temple in the prequels. The guy in the silver Mandalorian armor is Bakugo and he's Grogu's adoptive father basically and he almost never takes his helmet off. The 2 women in Mandalorian armor are Camie and Tsuyu, who are working with Bakugo so they can use the ship they're on to take back their home planet: Mandalore. Momo's part of the New Republic and she agreed to help Bakugo get Grogu back. And Jiro's a bounty hunter who's working with Boba Fett and is helping Bakugo as well. As for Shigaraki? He's an Imperial Moff and kidnapped Grogu to use him for the Empire." Mr. Mystery told the audience.

   They were all trapped in the control room of the ship as there were large droids outside the room that were trying to break the door down.

"Shigaraki's droids are called Dark Troopers. They're trying to break down the door the kill the heroes and take Grogu." Mr. Mystery said.

Then a computer started beeping and they all looked out the window to see an X-wing starfighter flying past them and into the cruiser's hangar.

"An X-wing." said Tsu as she headed over to a console.

"One X-wing? Great. We're saved." Kendo said, clearly sarcastic.

   "Incoming craft, identify yourself!" Camie said into the console, but she received no response.

   On the security feed from the hangar we see the X-wing landing in the hangar, while Grogu began to coo as he felt a presence he hadn't felt in decades.

   The Dark Troopers stopped punching the door and armed themselves with their blasters. Shigaraki began to become worried.

   "Who do you all want to bet the person in the X-wing is?" Kirishima asked.

   "I'm betting it's some Rebel trooper who can help." said Toru.

   "Why did they stop?" Kendo asked as she, Jiro, and Tsu slowly got a few feet closer to the door.

   Camie looked at the security feed from the hallways and saw the Dark Troopers in that area turning in the direction of whoever was coming their way.

   Shigaraki was becoming more and more concerned.

   And then... on the security feed Camie saw a figure in a black hooded cloak going down the hallway. Then it showed the figure taking out four Dark Troopers with a lightsaber.

   "Holy shit, it's a Jedi!" Kaminari said excitedly.

    "Yes, but is this Jedi someone from our universe who we know?" Tokoyami said.

   "A Jedi..." Camie said in complete disbelief.

   Bakugo looked over at the screen as he heard Camie say those words, while Shigaraki began to panic even more.

   It showed the hooded Jedi slicing through a shit ton of Dark Troopers with his lightsaber on a bridge.