Past and Present

Sky's past :

Sky was Phayu's friend at the university while Phai was Phayu's friend at the racing circuit. Phai and Phayu were studying at different universities.

After the death of Sky's dad, it was hard for their family to earn money. So sky started working part time jobs to help his mother.  Seeing Sky struggle so much between his studies and jobs, Phayu suggested him to take a race at the circuit because even a single winning race could help him get money for whole year. The stakes are very high to enter the circuit. But it was easy for sky because his friend Phayu already has an access to the event.

This is not the first time he raced. But he did small races which were not legal. Sky had been to circuit multiple times. But it was the first time he raced against Phai. Phai and Sky had multiple one night stands with eachother. But Sky was not a playboy like Phai. Sky heard that Phai had many people around him. He is like a flower surrounded by bees. But he also knows that Phai stopped being a playboy since he started doing it with Sky.

Sky was stressed because of his father's death when he did it with Phai. He wanted someone to take away the pain he was suffering and Phai offered it to Sky. Sky hesitated at first but then he agreed. Sky had one of the best nights in his life that day. The pain was replaced by pleasure. But he was afraid that if he wants to take it to next stage, Phai won't feel the same. So he was happy having Phai in his life instead of leaving him alone. He was happy with his life currently. But he didn't know that it was the calm before the storm.

Phai's past :

On the other side Phai had been a playboy since his teens. He was a spoiled child. He never wanted to have a serious relationship with anyone until he found Sky. Phayu introduced Sky to Phai as a friend from his university. He wanted to treat sky as a sibling. He never wanted to do it with sky. He wanted to protect him from all the odds. But everything changed when Phai's mom died in an accident. Phai became more rude and arrogant. But he was not showing this side to his close people like Sky, Phayu and Saifah. Because they were his safezone.

Sky and Phai lost one of their parents almost at the same time. Phai's mom died one month before sky's father. Since the pain was new, he knew how Sky felt. That's the reason he agreed to help Sky forget the pain and feel the pleasure.

Phayu knew about them the very next day they did it. Phayu was angry with Phai since Sky was younger than Phai. But how could Phai do it with him since Phayu and Saifah treated Sky as their own brother and took care of him. Phayu even punched Phai since he took Sky's virginity away. Phayu allowed sky to the circuit only because he was interested in bikes. But his bestfriend did something he didn't expect. Phai allowed his best friend to punch him.

After that Phai apologized to Phayu. He even promised that as long as he has sky he won't look for someone else. And he did as he promised. Everything was going well. Both Phai and Sky started having sex every time after the race. But Sky never raced at the circuit. But they both met each other every time when there was a race.

Until one day Saifah wanted to see if there was anyone who could defeat the mighty racer at the race. Phayu suggested Sky to race again Phai. Phai agreed to it but Sky rejected it as he doesn't want to be in the lime light at the circuit. He was enjoying his life with the people he already has. Phayu even tried to make a bet with sky that he would allow him to try bikes if he won the race. Even that didn't help Sky agreeing in racing. Phai really wanted to see this side of Sky. Even though they have known each other for months, both of them were not interfering nor asking about life outside the circuit. So Phai promised Sky that he will give him a very fun and hot night if he participated in the race.

Sky who was so obsessed with Phai, agreed to it immediately which resulted in sky racing for the first time in the circuit but he didn't want the lime light so he used a mask so that people won't recognise him. And he left the place as soon as he found Phai post the race.

After the race : 

6:00 A.m.

Phai's condo :

Phai - Sky

Sky - Hmm

Phai - Sky khab

Sky - Can you stop calling my name?

Phai - Did you have fun last night?

Sky - A lot.

Phai - wanna go for another round?

Sky - No way, I am having classes. I need to leave at 8:00 A.m.

Phai - Cant you take a day off?

Sky - And what reason should I give to Phayu?

Phai - Anything would do. Or should I call him and say that you are sick.

Sky - Shut up. You always do this. I don't want to miss my classes. I am having less attendance quota to bunk classes.

Phai - Fine but we still have two hours before the classes. Let's cuddle for sometime.

Sky - Do I even have an option to answer?

Phai - Of course, you don't.

Saying that Phai pulled Sky into his embrace and sniffed his neck and went to sleep. They both had a good sleep like babies. Not knowing that they are going to face the biggest Storm in their lives in a few hours.

[ Author's Note - Don't forget to leave comments and votes. Also if you want Lita × Kp fics, you can check my profile.

Next update on reaching 50 views on this chapter]