Step - 10 Confession

Sky - What did I do? I was just introducing everyone to P'Graph.

Phai - Don't think that I don't know what you were trying to do. You both wantedly whispered something to eachother. You both wantedly sat close.

Sky - Are you jealous of us?

Phai - I don't care about him Sky. All I care about is you.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - I don't care if you took care of him or he took care of you. But all I care about is you,Sky. I don't want you to look at someone else. I want you to look up to me whenever you need something. I want you to tell me your needs. I want you to spend your time with me. I want you to let me take care of you. I can't bear to see you with anyone else. I love you Sky. I love you so much.

Sky - P'Phai,

Phai - I don't know when you will forgive me, I don't know when you will accept me. I don't even know whether you will ever forgive me or not. I just want you to know that I love you. I love you more than anyone else. And I am not ready to lose you to anyone else.

Saying that Phai dropped his head on Sky's shoulder.

Sky took a deep breath and lifted Phai's face. But Phai already closed his eyes.

Sky - Phi, look at me.

Phai looked at Sky but he couldn't see directly into his eyes, he was guilt for his old mistakes. But he was ready to do anything for Sky to forgive him.

Phai - I am sorry Sky. I really am.

Sky - Phi... I love you

Phai was surprised by Sky's confession. His eyes were moist by Sky's confession. His eyes were locked into Sky's eyes. He slowly caressed Sky's cheek with his thumb. He moved closer to Sky.

Phai - Can I?

Sky - I am waiting.

Phai - Then I won't make you wait more.

Saying that Phai crushed his lips into Sky's. The kiss was small but it was like an assurance that both of them love each other and they were ready to give in to each other. They smiled at each other after breaking the kiss. But Sky leaned in for another kiss. This was way different from the before one. They started to intensify the kiss slowly.Both of them were chewing each other's lips. The hands automatically moved to pull the other one closer to each other.

Sky was the first one to pull away from the kiss. Phai was surprised by Sky's actions. He caressed Sky's face and asked.

Phai - What's wrong?

Sky - There are people around.

Phai - So what? Who cares?

Sky slapped Phai's chest.

Sky - You really are shameless.

Phai - I never feel ashamed to express my love to you.

Sky - Cheesy.

Phai laughed and patted Sky's head.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Hmmm

Sky - Do.... Do you want to continue ?

Phai was more shocked than to be surprised.

Phai - Can we? Really?

Sky - But not here.

Phai - Of course not, you were already revealing too much. I don't want others to see what is supposed to be seen only by me. Where do you want to go?

Sky - To our love making place.

Phai immediately took Sky's hand and took him towards the car and made him sit in the passenger seat and gave a quick kiss to his lips and went to his driver seat and started driving. Sky was being Sky and started igniting the fire in the elder's body. Sky ran his hands on the elder's chest. He removed a button or two from the elder's shirt. He inserted his hands inside and started running from Phai's collarbone to his navel.

Phai - Sky, you need to wait for ten more mins. We are in the car.

Sky leaned towards Phai's ears and whispered in a raspy voice.

Sky - I have waited more than one year. I can't wait anymore.

Phai - You never changed right?

Sky - why should I when you not only like it but you love it when I act like this?

Sky had a smirk on his face for which Phai smiled and started driving faster than before and he might already have laws broken. They were near the condo within no time.

Phai carried Sky upstairs and Sky was being all touchy. He could sense that the thing inside the carrying one's pants is already bulging. As soon as they reached the door, Phai slowly placed Sky down to take the Keycard and opened the door. Sky entered first followed by Phai. As soon as Phai closed the door, Sky leaned towards Phai and started kissing him. Phai quickly lifted Sky into his arms making Sky's legs wrapping around his waist.

Phai started moving towards the bed carrying Sky. They were kissing without any break. Sky didn't even realise that he was already on the bed and shirt less.
Phai removed Sky's shirt and then started kissing his forehead, nose, cheeks to his nape and collarbone. Sky was a moaning mess because of his kisses, licking and sucking. Phai moved slowly towards Sky's bare chest and started licking.

Sky - Phi... Ahh... P'Phai... Ah... Ahhhhh

Sky's fingers are already running through Phai's hairs. The moans which Phai was waiting for a year made him more happy. He not only wanted to have sex but he wanted to make love to Sky, his Sky.

Phai removed the remaining clothing on both of them. Sky took this chance to touch his Phi's body which craved from the very first time he met him.

Phai started licking the knees of sky and started moving towards the upside to his inner thighs and started kissing the precum leaking from his groin. He licked it and roamed his tongue all around the erection making younger more aroused.

Sky - Phi... Don't.... Don't tease me... Please...

Phai had a smirk on his face. He immediately took the erection into his mouth and started doing his work on it. Sky was so pleased by Phai's work. Phai knew exactly how Sky liked it. Within few minutes Sky released his love fluids and took the lead to give the same to the elder. Phai and Sky had their first releases in each other's mouths.

[Author's Note - Next update on reaching 100 views and 380 votes on overall story.Also there were 3 updates done previously. Check it out if you missed out on any of the chapters.]