Getting back to track

After confessing everything to his mother and Phai's dad, sky got their approval for their relationship. But everything was collapsed when Phai blamed him and his mother for everything which happened. He wanted to confess his feelings to his Phi. He wanted to tell his Phi that his parents allowed them to be together. He wanted his Phi in his life.

After the first interaction with his Phi after one year, Sky slept beside his mom the whole night. He was awake by the sound of his alarm.

Lynn - Good morning baby.

Sky gave a smile and said - Good morning Mumma. Good morning my cute baby.

He gave a kiss to his mom and her belly which was having his baby sibling.

Lynn - Go and freshen up baby. You need to go back to college as well. You already took a long break.

Sky nodded his head and went to his old room to freshen up.

Sky needed to get his life back on track. For the past one year he was away from everything. But he was only in touch with his mom and his P'Saifah and his college friend Rain. He was afraid that if he spoke to P'Phayu, he might spill about his whereabouts to Phai. He didn't want to take any risk of getting found by P'Phai. He was afraid to show his face to him. His P'Phai clearly stated that he didn't want to see his face. Even though he was away from college, he attended online classes and made sure he didn't lack in his studies. He wanted to give his mom a peaceful life like his dad gave. He didn't want to upset his dad nor mom.

Sky just came out of his washroom having a towel wrapped around his waist. There are still water droplets on his body. He just wiped his face.

Knock knock

Sky thought it was his mom and went to open the door.

Sky - Yes mum... Before he could complete his words, a big hand came towards his mouth and closed his mouth.

Sky was pushed to his bed before closing the door.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai held Sky by his hands where Sky was on the bed and Phai was above him.

Phai - Good morning to you too Nong Sky

Sky - What the hell are you doing here?

Phai - Did you forget that this is my house??? I can do anything I like.

Sky - That doesn't mean you can barge into my room.

Phai - Your room, good you started to agree that my things are your things as well.

Sky - P'Phai

Phai - Don't raise your voice against me baby. You will be punished by your big brother.

Saying that Phai moved closer to Sky who was still on the bed. Sky moved his face to side ways. Phai leaned and sniff kissed Sky.

Sky - P'Phai leave me, let go of me.

Phai - No I did it once, you are stuck with me forever, Sky.

He held both of Sky's hands with his single hand and bought his other hand towards Sky's face. He caressed Sky's face and took his hand from his face to his neck and then to his bare chest. He leaned towards Sky and licked the water droplets on his chest.

Sky could do nothing but to close his eyes. He wanted his Phi to continue further. He missed his touch, he missed his phi's dominance on him. He missed his phi's mouth on him. His body started betraying him. He was worried that his Phi would find that he still liked him. But he couldn't give in to his phi easily. There are chances that his Phi will take him for granted. He wanted his Phi to be his forever. He has to make sure his Phi won't leave him for anyone else.
His Phi should know his value.

Seeing Sky close his eyes and try to control himself, Phai had a smirk on his face. He was happy to see that Sky still likes him and he didn't move on from him. Phai moved back from Sky. He stood near the door and Sky was back to sitting position from half sleeping position.

Phai - Get ready soon, I don't want you to be late to college.

Saying that Phai smiled to himself to went out of the room.

Sky - I am going to get back at you for this P'Phai.

Sky rushed into bathroom as soon as his phi left him to take care of his junior. A few moments later Sky dressed himself and went to the dining table for breakfast. He was surprised to see all the food on the table, it was mostly the items which he liked.

Sky - Khun , are there any other people joining us?

Maid - No Khun Sky, why ?

Sky - then why is there a huge feast on the table?

Maid - Ho Khun Phai woke up early in the morning and cooked all this.

Sky - What? You mean P'Phai?

Maid - Khab, also he prepared diet food according to the doctor suggestions to Khun Lynn and he delivered it to her himself.

Sky didn't show any expression on his face but he was happy that his Phi changed alot. He knew taking care of others. He hates cooking but he learnt it and prepared a large meal today. Even though the maid didn't say for whom, sky knew it was for him and his Phi is trying to make it up to him. His heart was warmed up by his Phi's acts of service towards him.

Sky (Inner voice) - No sky don't just give in yet. Let him show all the tactics he has.

Sky took his phone and dialed a number.

Sky - Hello, where are you?

Sky - Ah... Okay then it's time to begin. Let's start from today.

Sky - Thank you so much. Will meet you in ten mins.

Sky ended the call and sat on the table waiting for the elder to join him.

Phai - Are you ready?

Sky - Yes, why?

Phai - come on I will drop you at the college.

Sky - No need, I have my ride coming soon.

[ Next update on reaching 100 views on all the chapters.]