Easter ripper oneshot

As you and your friend, Sarah walked through the mall, you took note of the little set up stand where you could take pictures with the easter bunny

As you and your friend, Sarah walked through the mall, you took note of the little set up stand where you could take pictures with the easter bunny. "God, look at that guy's costume." Said Sarah. It was a sort of dark pastel purple suit with black, beady eyes and two buck teeth, all completed with a big drained pastel yellow bow tie. the rabbit costume was rather plump, seeming to have a bit of a dadbod

"What kind of child would want a picture with that?" You ask. "I dare you to go and take a picture with it." "Hell no!" you cursed. "Don't be such a pussy. I'll give you twenty whole dollars if you do." Said Sarah. "Twenty? Well, i guess that makes a difference." You said, your friend watching as you stepped in line. 

When it was your turn, you were a little hesitant to step up. "Get your ass up there, kid." said the photographer rudely, but you listened anyway. Stepping up to the scary figure, he looked up at you, the beady eyes of the mask piercing your soul. He patted his lap, signaling for you to sit down on it.

You let out a low sigh, "Twenty dollars is twenty dollars." You though to yourself as you tucked your lips in, reluctantly taking a seat on the rather large man's thighs. "Smile, Kid." man were you sick of that photographer. You smiled nervously, feeling the rabbit wrap his arm around your waist, squeezing pretty tightly.

"What the fuck." You said to yourself. "Okay, you're good!" said the photographer. You immediately hopped up, looking back at the guy in the suit. You quickly ran over to your friend. "That guy was a total creep." You said,Sarah handing you twenty five dollars. "I thought you were only giving me twenty?" "Well, you gotta pay for the picture." "Right." You walk back up to the photographer.

"Something wrong?" "Uhm, no. i was trying to pay for the picture." "Oh, ugh, you gotta hand it to Mr. Easter bunny up there." And so you made your way back to the creepy guy. "Uhm, here." You hand him the five dollar bill, and he gives you the picture. It had a phone number on the back. "Thanks." You said nervously, walking off.

"You won't believe it." "What?" Sarah asked. "He gave me his number" You told her. "Surely he doesn't think you'll call him." said Sarah. "I might." You say laughing as you two walked off.