☆Yandere☆ Billy Loomis hcs

Requested by creqmpuff_h03

Billy? A yandere? Really?😐🤨

Billy Loomis never considered himself to be crazy, let alone a Yandere. A pathetic lovesick lapdog who can't seem to think about anything but their beloved crush.

However, when he saw your clumsy ass drop a file folder in the middle of a crowded hallway, pictures of nothing but not-so-savory horror movie fanart, he felt a sort of love at first sight. An instant infatuated. Deep down in his subconscious, he knew had to have you.

Billy has never been the top academic student, but he definitely studies your routes and patterns so he can "accidently" bump into you.

Billy isn't exactly a mastermind, but he learns your favorite horror movies,and buys them all from the movie store so you'll have to watch it at his house.

Billy isn't jealous, but best believe he's squints his eyes, furrows his brows and folds his arms at any guy that speaks to you. Who cares it was just the cashier at the grocery store? He can do his job silently.

Billy isn't hooked on you, but he can't sleep at night without looking at a picture of you, and maybe, just maybe touching himself to the image.

Billy isn't greedy, but he takes his time to plan out the murder of any guy that so much as glances at you, because he doesn't share.

Billy isn't possesive, but when you fuck, he makes it a mission to let know that "You're mine" and "you don't belong to anybody else".

Billy isn't obsessed, but he can't stop talking about you once he hears anything that remotely reminds him of you,  which, could be anything considering his state of adoration.

A conversation starting with "Oh, the air is nice." Could quickly turn into "You know, my girl, [Name] actually breathes air." Really quickly.

Billy isn't a Yandere, but when he stands in front of you,  hands covered in the blood of your exes, a look of desperation and love in his eyes, he looks so romantic.