03

I was awoken by a loud knocking on my door

I shot up from the bed, tripping over the duvet as I went.

I dusted myself off before pulling the door open, revealing Anakin.

"Ah good, you're awake!" He welcomed himself into my room as I rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I groaned, closing the door and dragging myself over to the bathroom as Anakin followed behind me.

"Your trials start in a half hour." He spoke calmly.

"What?!" I stared at him in the mirror with wide eyes before splashing cold water on myself to try and wake up more.

"Obi-wan sent me round to make sure everyone was ready, but it appears you aren't." He chuckled as I dashed around my room searching for my bag.

"No, I'm not and I'm going to be late cause I can't find my bag." I huffed, running my hands through my messy hair.

"That one?" Anakin pointed next to the door where my back had been put yesterday.

I ran over to it, pulling out my training outfit that I had spent all my wages on to buy.

I locked myself in the bathroom and got ready, looking at myself in the mirror.

"You got this." I muttered to myself.

"Ten minutes!" Anakin's voice shouted through the door.

I walked back into the main living space. "I'm ready." I spun round with a grin.

"You sure?" He raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"What?" I looked down at my outfit and back up at the boy who pointed towards my head.

I patted my head then realised I hadn't tied my hair up.

"Crap!" I ran back into the bathroom and grabbed two hair ties and walked back out. "I'll do it when we walk."

Anakin pulled my door open. "After you." He then followed me out the room, turning the light off as we left.

"Excited?" He asked as I started braiding my hair.

"I guess, it's less excitement then it is..." I trailed off, unable to think of the word.

"Pride?" Anakin suggested, making me nod.

"Yeah, I've finally got to the place that I've been training for my whole life and I'm not letting some weasel faced stuck up tart beat me." I finished off the first half of my hair.

"Weasel faced stuck up tart?" He repeated with a smile.

"Speaking of." I commented as Sam sprinted past us.

"You'll do great." Anakin patted my shoulder as we reached the door to the training center.

"Why are you helping me? Not that I'm complaining or anything, I just assumed you would have to be unbiased." I asked as we both stopped outside the room.