1

Aizawa let out a quiet sigh as he stepped into the classroom. The students voices slowly die down as they noticed their teacher stood at the front of the room waiting for their attention.
When the class was silent, Aizawa cleared his throat and began speaking. "It has come to my attention that our class, along with a few select 1-b students, have been invited to trail a detective organization within Yokohama."

The class was silent for a moment, likely as the information processed before shouts broke out. Aizawa, in no mood to deal with this shit, slammed his hands on his desk as a call for silence. "This is not up for debate. We are going, as per wavers signed at the beginning of the year, your parents are aware of this field trip." A hand went down.

Aizawa gave the class another look over before continuing. "As it stands, there are rules we must follow. 1: no phones, cameras, notebooks, or anything of the like within city limits. Meaning, you will leave said items in your dorms. We will be checking before we get on the bus. 2: quirk usage is strictly prohibited. You will be, graciously, allowed two warnings. Don't fuck it up. 3: you are to stay with the group at all times unless directly told you are allowed to roam, understood? Great. And finally, if you fuck this up in any way. You are not only banned from the entirety of Yokohama city, but you will be barred from getting a hero's license." With this final rule, the class once again erupted in shouting.

Aizawa just rolled his eyes, falling back into his chair as he waited for their silence.
When Iida finally managed to get them quiet, thank fuck for class reps, honestly, Aizawa stood again to continue. "The only way you can fuck this up, is by committing a crime. That is what that means, idiots." Hey, Aizawa was an underground hero, not a good teacher.

The class visibly relaxed, several sighs being drawn from various points in the room.

"Right, pack your bags. We leave at Dawn."

At around 7am the students of 1-A, along with Monoma Neito, Shinsou Hitoshi, Kendou Itsuka, and Setsuna Tokage of 1-B stood at a silent standoff in front of the schools gate. Most were holding duffel bags and backpacks, but a few select students had whole suitcases stationary behind them as they glared at their opposite class.

A white bus with black tinted windows slowly pulled up the front of school, stopping suddenly as if the driver didn't know where they were going. When the doors opened, four men stepped out.

"Greetings, I am Kunikida Doppo of the Armed Detective Agency."
"I am Nakajima Atsushi of the Armed Detective Agency."
"Akutagawa Ryunosuke of the Port Mafia, co-commander of the Red Fox Division."
"Nakahara Chuuya, high ranking executive of the port mafia."

The students nervously glanced around at each other, noticing the teachers discomfort at the introduction of the last two men.

Kunikida cleared his throat, looking to the three adults stood to the side of the large group of students. "This is the hero coarse, correct?"
Aizawa nodded his head, offering no verbal response.

Kunikida just smiled, turning back to the group and opening his mouth to speak before he was interrupted by Nakahara. "Oi, we've introduced ourselves, I believe it's only polite you introduce yourselves too." He said brashly, hands coming out of his pockets almost threateningly.

The teachers narrowed their eyes, but they complied.

"I am Aizawa Shouta, pro hero Eraserhead. Head teacher of 1-A.
"All Might, number one pro hero. Special ed teacher for surprise training courses."
"Hizashi Yamada, pro hero Present Mic! English teacher for all hero course students."

Chuuya smirked triumphantly, almost like it was an amazing feat to get the teachers to speak. "Alright, get your asses on the bus. We've got a schedule."