4

Aizawa knocked on the door quietly, sighing when he heard a few bangs and rushing footsteps before the door opened to reveal a frazzled looking Kaminari, exfoliation mask and all.

"Aizawa-Sensei!" He grinned, stepping away from the door and allowing Aizawa, Hizashi, and All Might into the room. There was a small hallway leading from the door into a slightly larger room that had a small sofa and a counter in the corner that sectioned off the little kitchen area. A few doors lined the walls as well, presumably leading to either bathrooms or bedrooms. Likely one bathroom and two bedrooms in total.

They removed their shoes and slipped on house slippers before making their way further into the room, following after Kaminari who run ahead, sliding on the wooden floor and around the corner to wherever it was he was going. Hizashi snickered as he heard loud whispers of at least seven more people than there was room for in the main area. Aizawa turned the corner, raising an eyebrow at the clump of students all packed together like fish along the walls, squeezed together tightly enough to accommodate the three newcomers enough foot space to stand comfortably close along the outer wall. Which they complied to and stepped along the allotted space accordingly.

"So," Aizawa started, "let's talk about some things."

The students were silent, staring at him with wide eyes like little children. He should never have agreed to take up a teaching position at this damn school...

He cleared his throat. "About the little 'mission' some of you went on." He gained a few nodding heads and one low "shit" from someone who he definitely knew but didn't have enough energy to care about. Not everyone who'd even gone on the mission was currently there, anyhow, so it's not like they'd be talking about too much at the moment. "I just need to know if anyone who actually went would like.. Ehm, what, counseling? Is that what we're offering?" He looked to Hizashi for confirmation, nodding along with the man when he said yes and turned back to the students. "Right, counseling."

It was silent for a moment, the students just kind of staring at him blankly before a hand raised hesitantly. "Students who didn't go—"

"No. They won't." Aizawa deadpanned. The hand went back down sheepishly.

With no further responses he just muttered a few choice words under his breath before he turned and shouldered his way back out of the crowded room and back out into the hallway, taking a deep breath of graciously kid free air. He listened to quiet murmurs from within the room, having not shut the door behind him yet, and the set of footsteps that trailed after him shortly after.

Hizashi lightly placed his hand on Aizawa's shoulder, squeezing it before he looked down and walked off down the hallway towards their own room. Aizawa watched after him silently, the teachers had been given their own seperate rooms, similarly to the students—though the students did have a bunk mate of their choosing while the teachers did not— but Hizashi and Aizawa had decided it'd be best to just share a room. It's not like they hadn't been doing that for the last few years anyhow.

Slowly, Aizawa followed in his footsteps and into their room as well, paying little mind to All Might exiting the room with one of the students—namely, Ojiro hanging from his arm with a broad smile on his face and Bakugou in the background shouting some kind of obscenities after them.