Unwavering Bonds! [ Pt. 1 ]

...

Kirito:
"Dekarusu!!!" Kirito's half way of reaching Deku. "Wake up before it's too late!"

Deku:
"Hmph!"
DASHED!! JUMPED!!

~Kirito:
UNSHEATHED!
~Deku:
TWIRLED - THUD - POW!!!

[ Kirito unsheathed his sword in midair... Deku decides to attack Kirito, as he made Kirito block his attack with sword, making him wide open as Deku kicks his chin... as Kirito coughs up blood and falls down to the waterfall again but luckily... Eugeo was there as he caught him in time, and heal his wound. ]

Deku:
"I have woken up long ago. Can't you or anyone else see? From my other self who dreamed of a happy future full of peace and friendship..."

Kirito & Eugeo:
"......"

Asuna, Yuuki & Alice:
"......"

Deku:
"HE was the one who was asleep. THAT'S why I abandoned you guys - THAT's why I've gone and searched for more power - It's not the future I've dreamed of with you guys anymore. Only the past - THAT'S where my true dream lies..." Deku said an image of his family was behind him..."

...

[ As Kirito and the other's finally caught up to Dekarusu... they witnessed his face as his left eye has completely changed and his own self. The girls were completely disheartening by Dekarusu's cruel words to them in saying that he don't care about his friends anymore - Even if they risked their lives for him. Kirito was enraged as he rushed off to get to Dekarusu... then as he landed a blow on him, Dekarusu returned the favor and attacked Kirito twice... and Deku told everyone that he doesn't want the future with them anymore, only the past with his late family... and now - ]

~???:
"I told you that you and your friends couldn't reach out to him." Kirito and the others not surprised as they heard a voice and it was Black.
~Deku Black:
"I gave you all a chance and now look - The girls are now saddened, as their hearts were shattered by his cruel words. And you - Edge Lord; Kirito - You got too carried away and sent flying twice by Deku because of your own rage and stupidity blinded you."

Eugeo:
"...So, this whole time he wasn't saying all that just to get in our skins." The girls wipes their tears as they got their act together.

Alice:
"Either way... we will save him - Even it's the last thing we do. And we will succeed!"

Deku Black:
"Hmph! If you think it's possible then go right ahead and try!"

Deku:
"......" Deku was looking at Black, then back to Kirito as he was recovered from receiving a blow. He jumped off the statue finger and meet Kirito and Eugeo in the waterfall.

Kirito:
"Deku..." Kirito stand up and was getting ready to fight as he unsheathed his sword. "I really don't wanna fight you... but of course... the last time we've fought we got interrupted. I know you wanted to finish off where we left off, right, Deku?"

Deku:
"...Hmph." Deku was popping his knuckles one by one, then Asuna and the other girls joined the fray. "Asuna, Yuuki, and Alice."

Asuna:
"I can't believe this... I can't believe you actually said that. I never thought... you just... say something so cruel..." Asuna's eyes was still filled with sadness.