last announcement pinky promis

You can skip the first part if you want and go to the end for a briefing of what's happening, or you can read this quick story I pulled together!

________________

I, the author walk into a dimly lit room, there's a desk and a chair in the middle of it. Upon closer inspection, the author notices that something is on that desk. A piece of paper and a pen, a part of the story that she wrote had been written on it, it read:

"Chapter 1

I had woken up from a loud noise, it sounded like a alarm. When i opened my eyes i could see a a red light flickering on and off, the room that i was in looked weird i had definitely never been here before..."

...

And so on- the author didn't need to read further, she knew this was hers, and it was filled with grammatical errors. "I wrote it when I was young and couldn't even speak English fluently." The only thing she could think of was how awful it was. She couldn't see the things that the people reading it saw. It wasn't a good story at all!  So why did people keep reading, it wasn't even interesting!

"55k reads, just for this crap? I-i mean- the story just gets worse and worse as it goes along! It was a good thing that it had ended where it did.

"I can do better, I can do way better" so she tried again, writing that is. She picked up the pen and flipped the page, a blank piece of paper, a new story to be written. So she tried and failed and started over at least 3 times. But it just wasn't good enough.

"AGH IM SICK OF IT!" She screamed aloud, her voice echoed through the empty room. She walked away, leaving yet another thing unfinished...

Then after a while she returned, it must have been at least 2 months but she returned in the end, she had a pile of paper in her hand and put it on the table next to her previous attempts. "One more time" she muttered

So she did what she said, she tried one more time, and she finally came up with something, something she liked! So what did she do with it?

She put it online, like last time! Just out there for the world to see! Now all that's left is to wait, wait and see if anyone wants to read it.

_________________

Hello! I have made my return! I am starting a new book that's also ab the SCP foundation and the main character is also a child yn! I thought about this for a long time and I decided to finally do it! Its also supposed to be gender-neutral (it didn't work out in this book so I'm hoping that it will in the next).

If anyone has any questions then feel free to ask :)

This will be my last entry in this book so this time its bye bye fr! I hope you enjoyed and maybe ill see you in the next book!

🦗🦟🦗🦟