- Chapter 34 -

The male growls, clenching his weapons.

"Fuck you. Im taking your gas and just because you pissed me off, ill kill all of you."

The person is silent then snaps his fingers. All the people charge at the male and the male kills them all in a matter of minutes.

"Now its your turn."

The male with the cat mask laughs.

"Now i know why your mask is so familiar! Your the one who people talk about so much! The one who set fire to that care full of people just to see if it would attract zombies! Im surprised they let someone as crazy as you live."

The male laughs.

"Oh yeah! They realized they needed me! Also, there are three, four, other people just like me!"

The male twirls his ax.

"Die."

The male rushes toward the male with the cat mask and is almost there, when something is shot into his neck. There is a hole at the spot where the mouth is on the mask and a small straw like thing out of it.

The male pulls out the thing in his neck. A tranqualizer.

"You think thatll be enough to stop me?"

Five more darts are shot. The male steps back.

"You... fucking bastard... if you touch one of them anywhere... ill.. Ill kill-"

The male falls to the floor. The cat male laughs nervously.

"Oh wow, your really are a monster. These darts are strong enough to knock out a bear. Now."

The cat male naps his fingers again and five big men come out from the forest.

"Knock them out. Take them a camp. Ill take care of our special friend."

The men nod and follow instructions

"Sir! Are you ok!? Wake up! Please!"

They all struggle. Mineta kicks a man in the leg, momo goes to stab, kaminari swings, and eri and kota swing axes, while the class try to overpower them. Katsuki goes to kick a man in the face but sees the cat mask male picking up the male.

He glares.

"Dont fucking touch him!"

He runs toward them, sees the man start walking away and then black.

"Mom... why does dad look so sad all the time...?"

She looks at —-, a sad expression on her face.

"... Well —--.... He tried to protect a friend he really loved... he couldnt. Just give him some time honey. He will be ok so on..."

—-- looks down

"W-What will happen... if i cant protect a friend mom...?"

She smiles, putting a hand on his head.

"Just do what our family does —... kill any person who took them away and make sure they suffer."

—--- smiles, looking at her.

"Thanks mom.."

The males eyes snap open and he instantly looks at his surroundings. They are in a tent, propped on the dirt ground. Everyone is already awake, tied up with rope and gagged with cloth.