prologue

Lan wangji was standing infront of an inn where he and his wei ying met few times it wasn't a pleasant memory but anyways once he saw the same inn he felt nostalgic and started to miss his wei ying even more .
A falshback started to dance in front of his eyes as he remembered everything about his wei ying. Now Lan wangji was 130 years old and was old with white hairs and white beard. But the pain in his heart was never gone he was just merely living because of the things the immortal told him when he almost followed his wei ying.

" DON'T TOUCH HER, SHE IS MINE!!!!" wei ying flinched upon hearing the possessive voice of his college mate lan zhan.

As per her knowledge lan zhan the ice prince was never like this. He almost never care about anyone. But what on the earth suddenly happened to him?

wei ying was just stunned and of course heard about the recent changes in lan zhan She heard how he became quiet traditional and was full of manner he followed Ettique and was terribly disciplined. She wanted to know what happened to the ice prince.

...................................................................................

Sorry for the very short prologue. And in this fanfiction our wei ying is born to be a girl I will explain why in story. I actually wanted to upload a video from my gallery but doesn't know why I can't it.

If anyone know how to please explain it to me I really wanted to show that video of wangxian.

I am new to all this so pardon me for my mistakes. Feel free to suggest me and point out my mistakes.