stalker's face doesn't seem like human!

They were late for university as Lan wangji again wanted the kissing session.

At university

He peng " did you make the move on that girl?"
As much as Lan wangji didn't wanted to answer that question but still he said " yes , she is my girlfriend now "
He peng" then when you are having sex with her"
Lan wangji " she just become my girlfriend for 24 hour and you expect her to sleep with me the very next day? Give me some time"
He peng " ohh ok ok "

It was dark,Wei ying informed her boyfriend that she is going to eat dinner with yanli.
She was going Lan zhan's apartment but she felt like someone is following her , she looked back and saw a man with black hoodie wearing a black cap . She wasn't afraid but was thrilled at new adventure. She started walking fast and very fast to avoid that man but she slipped , wei ying was about to fell but suddenly strong arms supported her and glared at the man in black behind her. Wei ying saw his boyfriend glaring at the man behind.
Lan wangji " How long you are being followed?"
Wei ying " I don't know "
Lan wangji " How can you be so careless ?"
Wei ying pouted , lan wangji chuckled at her cuteness , took her in his arms and gave butterfly kisses all over her face to coax her.
Lan wangji " Alright , if you are in future is outside in dark , I will pick you up"
Wei ying" you don't have to trouble yourself that much"
Lan wangji " Wei ying is not a trouble"

They both went inside the apartment  , as soon as wei ying was out of sight , lan wangjj face turned very dark he was furious about today.
He called someone " how investigation is going ?"
" it's hard to Crack information about this person,  he is very secretive"
" I don't fucking care , I want info soon" 

Wei ying saw lan wangji in living room so she went to him and hugged him from behind
" should we go like on date?"
" why not? Where do you want to go?"
" wherever you take me"
" uhmm I will like to take you"
Wei ying blushed hearing lan wangji's words Wei ying had a wish to roam around the city having late night walks so lan wangji gladly take her to a date then a late night walk.

Wei ying quickly dressed herself up , she was wearing a navy blue dress while lan wangji was wearing a black suit.

Lan wangji took her to the beach side restaurant both had their dinners , lan wangji fulfilled her girlfriend's wish for a night walk he held her and intertwined their hands and started walking on the beach. The moon was shinning above their heads there were sounds of sea waves and beautiful sea breeze hitting them it was perfect night. They were in comfortable silence lan wangji suddenly hugged wei ying andWei ying was slightly blushing with sudden hug. Soon it was midnight so they thought of going back home lan wangji was driving , they were back in home , as soon as they reach lan wangji's apartment , lan wangji took her in his arms for a passionate kiss. They parted with each other and go to their respective bedrooms.

Lan wangji changed into pajamas and called his brother xichen.
" Brother remember I told you about stalker?"
" yes wangji what about it?
" Brother today I had a date with wei ying , After date we were having late night walk and that stalker was there too!"
" What?!"
Lan wangji told his brother as he remembered their late night walk. Lan wangji was holding hands with wei ying but suddenly from corner of his eyes he was someone staring right at them , he suddenly took wei ying into his arms and tried to see stalker's face what he saw shocked him. Although the stalker was covered in his hoodie it seems like he saw what lan wangji was trying to do so he go near lights and showed him his face, His face.......it wasn't like a human at all, That person was like monster with disfigured face big glowing eyes his ears were exceptionally long , his face shocked wangji to the core so he tightened his hug and offered to go back home.

" Wangji ,Are you sure ?"
" yes brother, ask haoxuan to investigate faster it seems like this stalker is quiet dangerous"

At unknown place

" Wei ying ahh wei ying you actually had guts to make a boyfriend hahahahaah, you didn't saw how terrified he was after seeing my face but don't worry I will shoo him away very soon" The person was in a room full of Wei ying's picture and was talking to one of them but door was slightly open and the women was seeing all these things with sad eyes. Her eyes seemed to pity the young man.
" Why you are exactly like what they said?" She said and a tear rolled down her eyes.

...................................................................................

Author's note
Sorry for a very late update I was busy and this is short chapter too ,I promise next one will be long😭😭