3. Punishment and end

Lan wangji was investigating, but as he progressed he felt like someone else is also investigating as there are some disturbance with clues so he decided to play smart he started investigating that who on the earth is another person ?

After much of being here and there he finally came to conclusion nie huisang is behaving oddly. In previous conference pf sect there was a drama ongoing and he notices how nie huisang started the drama while being the innocent and powerless one.

And then that happened what he was waiting for a clue appeared before him without him doing anything and he knew how it happened since he somehow hinted huisang with his a bit of odd behavior that he is going to take revenge for wei ying.

( I am not going to explain how all these happened I am just getting to the point.)

After lan wangji got everything he wanted he collected every evidence against the other person he got and went on a killing spree. At first he xue yang but no one noticed that because no one actually knew whereabouts of xue yang but he didn't exposed anything for now then he went for moling clan, At the next conference first he humiliated su she infront of everyone as he knew this is what su she hated. Then he knew about the plan of su she harming him in one of the night hunts and he certainly knew he was going to place a curse on him like how did with jin zixun but he had a talisman given to him by baoshen sanren and later at the night hunt he killed su she right infront of everyone not giving a damn about anything , everyone was shocked to see hanguang jun like this many framed him but he didn't explain it a bit and casually ignored all of them. But jin guangyao seemed to notice the hatred lan wangji held for him so he guessed that the younger jade knew everything so he decided to do what he is best at!! framing hanguang jun and making him enemy of cultivation world like he did with wei wuxian so that no one listens to him. He started to raise suspicion in everyone and sadly lan xichen was also fooled everyone thought that yilling patriarch who was dead for almost 13 years was finally making move and hanguang jun was his target and medium . Lan wangji just smirked hearing all of this from peoples and slowly started exposing everything with the help of evidences he got.
Bit by Bit he exposed everything and as he guessed that jin guangyao was about to flee he assassinated him. Now the respect everyone held for hanguang jun grow by 10000 times . They all praised lan wangji because where everyone was getting fooled by jin guangyao, hanguang jun wasn't fooled and even exposed him , They all felt sympathetic toward Wei wuxian, nie mingjue and lan xichen but lan wangji wasn't bothered by any of these he just knew that now his duty is finished and is waiting for the curse to be finished.

  3 years later

Lan wangji was back in jingshi after teaching in class . He sat at the backyard of jingshi and start playing inquiry trying to communicate with wei ying but all he got was silence. Again he played inquiry till his fingers started bleeding , his fingers was bleeding, he was playing his wangji with tears rolling down his cheeks. its been 16 years This has become the habit of hanguang jun every night he play inquiry trying to communicate with his wei ying but he never got the answer. He was waiting for his life to end so that he can meet his wei ying in next life. After playing wangxian he was still not satisfied well he never was but there are times he didn't got his peace of mind because wangxian was supposed to be played by both , since he is alone it just make things more bad so he composed new song bu wang his fingers again started dancing in wangji despite of bleeding .

"The nights in yunshen are bit cold
As if the bright moon and cool breeze are
winding around the heart.
Gazing through the snow by myself
Gazing into the past of my whole life"

"The emperor's smile of gusu
Buried in snow, preserving the taste of best years.
Sound of zither echoes in jingshi.
Playing a song of inquiry but answered by no soul."