3. I am ready for this marriage 💞

ARE YOU GONE MAD, HUH?

A loud voice ecoed throughout the house.

Mr Jeon- Calm down. Why are you shouting?

Mrs Jeon- If I shouldn't shout then what I should do? You are thinking about making that Taehyung my daughter-in-law. How could you?

Mr Jeon- What's the problem though? I have never seen any girl as obedient and kind as her. Didn't you saw how beautifully she manages her parents house? Our Kook needs a girl like her only.

Mrs Jeon- But she is just 12th passed. I need highly qualified girl for my Kook. He is at such a higher position in police force so I want my daughter-in-law to be at same level as him.

Mr Jeon- Look, we want a girl who will look after our Kook, take care of all his needs and I don't think we could get any girl better than Tae. She is perfect for our Kook. Just try to understand.

Mrs Jeon- No means no. I will never make her my daughter-in-law.

Mr Jeon- You won't have to work even a bit if Tae will be there. She won't even let you enter the kitchen.

Mrs Jeon- For that my son can hire a maid. I know you are just giving me excuses to make me agree. But, I........

Before Mrs Jeon could say something; Jk entered the house.

Jk- What's going on?

Mrs Jeon- Kook your Appa has gone mad. He says anything stupid.

Jk- What happened Appa? Why are you making my Amma mad?

Mr Jeon- Kook, I just suggested one girl for you which made her this much angry.

Jk- Why Amma? Don't you want your  daughter-in-law so bad?

Mrs Jeon- Yeah, I want but do you even know who he wants to be our daughter-in-law?

Jk- Who?

Mrs Jeon- Taehyung.

Jk's eyes sparkled listening that particular name but he kept it normal to not let anyone know.

Jk- Who? Our neighbour?

Mr Jeon- Yes Kook. Don't you think she is perfect for you? She is really a good girl. I can assure you she will always keep you happy.

Mrs Jeon- But Kook she is only 12th passed.

Jk- What? Isn't she continuing her studies?

Mrs Jeon- No. She stopped her studies after 12th. Where you are at such a high postion and where is that Taehyung. You should choose a girl of your level Kook.

Jk- But why she stopped her studies?

Mrs Jeon- Maybe she wasn't interested in studies anymore. That's why she stays at house most of the time either busy with kitchen work or looking after the house.

Mr Jeon- Kook you don't listen to your mother. We don't know why she stopped her studies but apart from that; she is better than any other girl out there.

Jk- I am okay with whoever you choose for me.

Saying this Jk left for his room. He lie down on the bed and closed his eyes remembering something.

Tae- Honey Bunny Oppa what will you become when you grow up?

Jk- I wanna be a police officer bear.

Tae- Then you will fight with bad people and beat them?

Jk chuckled at Tae's words.

Jk- Yeah, that's what police do.