9. Tae's new house 💛

Jeon's house was fully decorated for bride and groom's arrival. All the guests already reached home to welcome bride and groom.

Taekook arrived after sometime. Jk got out of his car and opened the door for Tae.

He forwarded his hand towards Tae. She came out holding Jk's hand.

Tae was about to fall as her leg twisted but Jk was fast enough to hold her by gripping her waist tightly.

Both had an eye contact. Tae didn't diverted her gaze away from Jk. She was lost in his deep ocean like eyes.

Jk too didn't stopped admiring Tae with his eyes. He didn't got chance to compliment her. But now he wanna let her know how much beautiful she is looking as his bride.

......- Oyee hoyee romance shomance, huh? (Jk's aunty commented looking at Tae in Jk's arms)

Both got out of their trance and Jk made her stand properly.

......- Come inside fast. You all can continue this in your bedroom.

Jk scratched the back of the neck by lowering his head feeling embarrassed. He hold Tae's hand and both walked towards the door step.

Mrs Jeon came forward and applied tilak on the couple's forehead.

Then Tae performed the few rituals and both entered inside the house.

Both were asked to go to their bedroom as it's already very late.

Jk hold Tae's hand and forwarded towards his room. Tae stopped in the middle as she was facing difficulty to climb the stairs in such a heavy lehenga.

Jk turned towards Tae and picked her in bridal style. She immediately clutched his sherwani.

Tae- W..what you are doing? Put me down.

Jk- Shhh, keep quite.

Jk proceeded to walk towards his room while all the relatives were cooing at the couple.

Jk entered the room carrying Tae in his arms. The room was beautifully decorated for the couple's first night.

 The room was beautifully decorated for the couple's first night

Jk was busy admiring the room while Tae was looking at him.

Tae- We reached the bedroom. Can you please put me down.

Jk diverted his gaze towards Tae and looked at her with a pleasing smile.

He placed her on the floor and hold her hands while directly looking into her eyes.

Jk- Welcome to your new house Tae bear. I will try to fulfill all your wishes and it's my promise; you will live here like a queen. My queen Jeon Taehyung.