NO

After he got the gift...the mister grumpy cat never sent a message it had already been 6 month.. hoseok was desperate to find his grumpy cat....and to tell him that this sunshine was all his but alas he still couldn't find out who was he...his thoughts lingered in hobi's mind 24/7..

That now even his friends were worried about him..he was no longer the cheerful sunshine because he didn't wanted to be a sunshine anymore if not for his Grumpy cat then for no one else...

His friends tried to cheer him up but it all went in vain nothing worked...

Another not so happy day in hoseoks life...
He didn't complain though it was all thorns after the grumpy cat left him to suffer..
He was getting ready for a meet up to which his friends had invited him to...where Taehyung's brother Kim Namjoon yes the biggest business tycoon and his boyfriend Kim Seokjin the beautiful of South Korea aka the WWH would also be joining...it was short of Namjoon's bachelor party as the next month they'd be getting married...

Hobi didn't actually wanted to join but all his friends were nagging how he was neglecting them so he agreed...it was no lie though he knew that he had be neglecting them since the romeo of his life vanished away in thin wind...now he was all ready for the meet up, bachelor party
(Auth:- or lets say Namjoon's last days of happiness...jk but it's true YK🐖😂)

After he reached the venue he was utterly shocked like he knew Namjoon was rich but fr this rich he brought the entire club for a day...he could see that there weren't many Ppl as Taehyung stated that only close ones were allowed...
.
.
.

After a long ass time this lazy author of yours posted and bruhhhh "SEVEN" I was so freaking jealous fr..👍✨🥀