life

Yoongi went out and saw Hoseok waiting for him in the front gate looking at the sky and smiling looking like a smol child he is..

Yoongi pov

"This is why I couldn't help fall in love with him
I love him so much that I would even die for him to be with me...but I want to let him live the way he wants I want him to be happy without me and find someone who he will love..that's why I lied to him saying that I'll be leaving..."
End of yoongs pov

Yoon went towards Hoseok

"Let's go seok" he said to which hobi nodded and followed him...

They sat in the luxurious car...

"I feel like I know you hyung..."hobi said
Yoongi was almost panicking..

"Maybe you had came across me because the world is very small you know..."

Hoseok just nodded..they did small talks
Well Hoseok fell asleep when they not even half way...yoongi smiled looking at his hobi and continued driving until he reached hobi's place...and decided to wake hobi up

"Seok we're here" hobi woke up and went out of the car and thanked yoongi

"But hyung I didn't even tell you my address how did you know"Hoseok asked

"I just asked tae" yoongi lied he fucked up..

"Ah okay bye Hyung" Hoseok replied still uncertain of yoongi's reply but just shrugged it off and went inside freshen up and went to bed...

Hobi POV
Why do I feel like I've known this Min yoongi for long as if he's my grumpy cat he must be my instinct tells me that he is really my grumpy cat because how would he know my address without even asking like fr this is my new apartment only my cat knew my address tae also didn't know this apartments address that I wasn't even talking to them properly or meeting them so there is chance or I'm pretty sure he's the one but if he is why is he acting this way as if there was nothing going on as if he never had known me before as if he wasn't the one giving me letters..I don't understand you kitty..what are you actually trying to do with my heart I hate you but love you at the same time making me feel this way...

Hoseok thought and sighed as he took out his phone and opened Instagram and searched for min yoongi went through his posts and finally decided to follow him..and went to sleep

To be continued 🙇🏻‍♀️🥀🙈

...
To be continued 🙇🏻‍♀️🥀🙈