TCO n TDL - Sickness

Fluff?

----------------------------------------------------------

The whole day, TDL had been sick. He was sneezing, and had a runny nose. And the whole time, TCO was the only one who was able to take care of him.

It was around 07:34 PM, when TDL was in his room, resting and staring at the ceiling. He was previously sneezing and coughing, but it soon stopped.

He heard someone open the door to his room, to see TCO outside of his door.

TCO looked around the room, and spotted TDL on his bed. "Hey, Dark. I made dinner for us. Maybe quit layin' around?" He walked up to TDL, offering his hand for him to get up.

TDL nodded, and grabbed his hand, as he got up from his bed. "What'd you make?" He asked, as both of them were heading to the stairs.

"Chicken soup. I remember that it was one of the best options, since you told me you liked it." The both of them made it to the kitchen, as TDL was sat down on a chair next to TCO.

TDL just nodded, and looked down at the soup. "Thanks for the soup- and.. the care that you do for me, Chosen." He smiled, as he started to eat his chicken soup.

TCO chuckled, and started to eat his soup as well. "I'm just doing this because you're sick and all."

As both of them ate their soup for a few minutes, TDL started to think about the stuff he did. The wrongs and mistakes he had done, and such.

TDL would be pretty moody when he's sick, he would usually overthink a lot of stuff. "Hey, Chosen, uhm.. I've been thinking about how.. I've been a pretty bad person, now that I realize."

TCO looked over to TDL, frowning a bit and rubbed TDL's back. "Don't just think like that. You might be a pain in the ass, but.. you're still placed in a special place in my heart." TCO gave TDL an assuring smile.

TDL looked at TCO, smiling a bit as he looked back at his soup. "Alright, but I still feel sad about it." He scoffed in a tired manner, and finished up his soup.

TCO ate his soup as well, finishing it too. He grabbed both of the bowls, and put them in the sink in the kitchen.

"Have you ever.. had these feelings?" TDL spoke softly, getting up from his chair on the table, and looking back at TCO.

"Well, of course I have." TCO grabbed a cup, and filled it up with water, and grabbed TDL's medicine. He walked over to TDL, offering the medicine and his cup of water.

"Like.. anything related to being guilty or upset?" He took the medicine and cup of water from TCO's hands, and took his medicine.

"Obviously, yes I have. I mean, everyone's gotta experience it once in their lives, you know? Also, you're always moody when you're sick." TCO looked at TDL.

TDL put down his cup, then looked at TCO when he said he was moody. "Yeah. I'm sorry that I'm moody whenever I'm sick, Chosen. It's just.. yeah." He nodded.

TCO sighed, before offering TDL his hand. "Come on, I'm taking you to your room." He spoke softly, giving TDL a small smile.

TDL nodded, and walked with TCO to his room. Once TCO took TDL in his room, TCO sat TDL down, as he looked down to the ground.

"I'm just.. very sorry, okay? for.. acting horrible." TDL said, rubbing his neck as he spoke in a low tone.

TCO stayed there for a few seconds, before pulling TDL to his chest, making him hide his face in his chest.

TDL flinched, not expecting the sudden move. "C-Chosen, I might get you sick as well from this-" TDL stuttered. "I don't care." TCO put his hand on TDL's head, caressing his head with his thumb.

TDL couldn't really do anything about the situation, and just sighed and gave in. He rested his head on TCO's chest, turning his head to the left while he closed his eyes.

TCO rocked both of them left and right in a small gesture, making TDL feel sleepy. TDL started to drift off to sleep, putting his arms around TCO like a child being rocked by their parent.

As soon as TDL fell asleep, TCO put him down on the bed, tucking him to sleep in his blanket, and patting his shoulder.

"Night, Dark." He spoke softly, as he got up from the bed, and walked over to the door in the room. He looked back at TDL, and sighed, as he closed the door, and left TDL to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

782 words- this ones longer 😭👍