Chapter-31

Hello Fam :)

A/N: Is there anyone who is still reading this book? Just let me know. I have so many chapters written in this one and I don't know if anyone's still interested or not. 

Happy Reading...

Regulus was horrified to realize there was someone in his room, slapping his face to wake him up, and even more terrified when he saw James Potter in his room, staring down at his face with a frown which soon turned into a grin as soon as he woke up.

"What the hell are you doing here?", asked Regulus, balancing himself on his elbows because James was somewhat leaning towards him.

"You didn't want me to come alone so, I brought Jay with me", said another voice behind him and Regulus was beyond terrified.

James sat up and Sirius with that stupid grin on his face sat beside him. "Morning, Reggie", said James. "Well, it's not quite morning yet."

Regulus muttered a silent Tempus and saw it was just two in the morning. "What the hell are you doing at two in the morning in my dorm? What if someone caught you? What if Slughorn caught you or any Slytherin? Are you two out of your freaking minds?"

Sirius smirked at that and James's grin just got wider. "You are right. He worries about us."

"Anyone would be worried with you two in their life", retorted Regulus.

James rolled his eyes before pulling Reg to sit straight. "You will hurt your back like this. Also, we have a plan."

The mad glint in Sirius eyes scared him as he listened to their stupid plan which couldn't wait till the next morning.

And that's how hours later on the occasion of Valentine's Day, Regulus found himself beside Sirius as his date in the Three broomsticks with James and Remus sitting in front of them.

XXX

It was a Hogsmeade weekend and Valentine's Day and all the couples at Hogwarts took advantage of roaming around with their partners at Hogsmeade. Three broomsticks was packed but Sirius and James charmed their way into getting a corner table with Madam Rosemerta.

It was Sirius's idea to take Regulus as his date under a glamour charm when James asked to ask Marlene as his date. Since, James wouldn't have a date, they asked Remus to accompany them. Peter was down with a bug and was mostly sleeping hence, it was only them. Also, Remus already knows about Regulus so, it was a plus.

"Sirius, why am I the one pretending to be someone else in here?", hissed Reg, once he and James were back with mugs of butterbeer.

"Because people would be more weirded out seeing you on a date instead of me, baby. Now smile and feel the love pouring out of my heart for you", said Sirius. Remus snorted and Sirius glared at him. "What? Glamor charm aside, I still love him with my whole heart."

James leaned forward to ruffle his hair. "Also, you are looking cute like a nerd with those glasses. Handsome even but I still prefer your hair Black instead of blonde."

"That made me realize, Jay, I am not into Blondes too", said Sirius.

Regulus looked at Remus. "Remus, would you please help me in killing these two in sleep."

"Whatever frees me from their combined stupidity", said Remus, earning a glare from Sirius.

Regulus smirked. "I don't know how you are the sanest person even with dealing with said combined stupidity on day-to-day basis."

"Yeah, I think Professor Dumbledore should be giving me some sort of medal at the end of my Hogwarts years for dealing with their combined stupidity", said Remus.