Chapter 22- We're Watching You

song: post malone- circles

"Grey was it?" The woman speaks looking at me like this is the last thing she wants to be doing today

"Yes." I nod almost too distracted by the amount of files surrounding me. The room is beautifully ornate looking a little like something from Harry Potter.

"Well as I'm sure you're aware, you are the first elemental we have had at this institution."

I look at her and remain quiet. She seems the type to only want answers when she asks a question.

"And with that comes a lot of challenges for us because you are unpredictable and elementals we have come across in the past have caused..." she pauses thinking of the right word before settling with, "problems."

Great, yet another person telling me I'm not wanted.

"Now, when it comes to your classes, I expect you to participate and learn to control your power. When it comes to anything outside of class, I expect more restraint from you. Until you have gained an adequate knowledge of your power and are in control of your emotions, you are expected to act with caution."

What is that supposed to mean? She couldn't possibly be talking about the guys right?

"Now Seokjin is our head boy and representative of his classmates. He keeps me informed of everyone's progress." She says looking to Jin.

I follow her gaze seeing him standing tall, hands behind his back not daring to show any emotion.

"And I have to say I'm not overly impressed with your start here Grey. You have missed quite a few classes and caused a scene in some of the ones you did attend. I know it can be difficult to do new things and have this new life thrust upon you, but one thing you must understand is that we have rules here and you are no exception. In fact, you are the one we are most eager to follow them."

I look to Jin wondering what he could have told her. I mean was it just that I was late? What did he say about class? Does he know half the stuff that the other boys do?

"I have come to keep a close eye on your studies and I would like for you to try learn control quickly. It's important for elementals to have a grasp on their power because it can take over if they do not learn how to keep it at bay."

I nod knowing that already I can feel my power trying to take control. She's pissing me off.

"I will watch from afar and Jin will keep me updated so please go along with your regular routine. We will not interrupt unless you do not listen to what we have said. Now for the rest of the day, we have informed your teachers you will not be in class. Instead you are to take these books, go back to your dorm and learn a little more about elementals. Please be dismissed."

I nod giving one last look to Jin who hasn't moved a muscle the whole time and leave the room. Making my way back the way I came, I go straight to my dorm not wanting to have to deal with the others asking me all about what just happened.