Chapter 54- Tell Me Sweet Little Lies

song: the vamps- missing you

Every day feels like a struggle

Every day feels like a struggle. The boys aren't sure how to act around Jungkook and I. Sometimes I swear I find him watching me curiously, like he wants to ask me something, but he never does.

Since Chrissy joins us at lunch every day, I've decided not to sit with the boys anymore. It's too hard to be around him when he's not with me.

"Hey hun!" Morgan calls from across the canteen with two trays in her hands.

I grin rushing over to her where she wraps her arms around me in a hug. Pulling back, she passes me a tray and we grab our lunch before sitting down at a table far enough away from the boys that I don't have to hear their conversations.

"You're looking better today. Happier." Morgan smiles.

I smile slightly tucking my hair behind my ears, "Must be getting good at acting cause I feel like shit."

"Well it's working cause I swear that boy just watched you walk the whole way from the queue to the table." She chuckles.

I shake my head, "He keeps doing that. I swear I can feel his confusion and curiosity throughout my body."

Morgan smiles sympathetically already knowing that I don't want to have this conversation. Talking about him always brings my mood down. Reminds me he's no longer mine.

"Oh my god Grey? Where the hell have you been?" April squeals, plopping down onto the seat beside me.

"Apparently I was out for two weeks. I only woke up a few days ago." I chuckle sadly.

"What? What happened?" She frowns reaching out to rest a hand on my arm.

I glance over to the boys' table finding Jungkook's eyes already on mine. I gulp back my tears and turn back to April finding that she's already noticed our longing stares.

"Is that why Taehyung's been so quiet? Every time I asked him if he was okay, he wouldn't reply."

I nod, "I'm just as confused as you." I sigh.

"What about Chrissy?" She asks.

"April you know what that little bitch is like. She's playing him I just know it." Morgan huffs digging her fork harshly into her food.

"You guys know each other?" I ask looking between them.

"We're roommates." April chuckles.

"What?" I exclaim, laughing in shock.

"Fate sure as hell likes to play around in your life." Morgan grins.

"Hey what do you say we have a sleepover later?" April smiles cheerfully.

"Oh my god please. I need as much time away from those boys as I can get. I swear they just pity me and it's hard to be around that all the time."

"Our room is number 136 so come find us when you're done with class." April beams.