The Shady Café, Part 2

"Oh wow, this is actually really good," said Finn. "I know, right?" Willow said. "Where's Fuchsia? I need to give her a tip. This is awesome!" Finn insisted. "I told you it was the best Café in town," Willow said. Finn tilted his head. "Why did they name it Shady Café, anyways?". "Well, it's a café, and the outdoor eating area is basically a huge patio, but without the roof, because the two huge trees that are on either side of the café gives it shade." Willow answered. "Oh," Finn said with a disappointed look on his face, as if he had known but forgotten. Finally, Fuchsia came back around. "Are yall enjoying your meal?" She said. "Yes, we are!" Willow commented. She gave Fuchsia 10 Pokébucks. "Thank you so much!!" Fuchsia exclaimed. She hugged Willow. They both smiled. "Enjoy the rest of your meal!" She said upon her departure. A Glaceon talking to an Espeon came in. Willow thought she had recognized the Glaceon. She walked up to them. "Hey, haven't I seen you before?" Willow said to the Glaceon. "Yes, finally! Someone has recognized me. Have you watched the game show called 'An Eeveelution's Tale' recently?" Said the Glaceon. "Actually, yes, I have," Willow said in response. "Well, I am the Glaceon from that game show! My name is Carleigh." The Glaceon said. "And I'm the head of the game show, Jewel," said the Espeon that Carleigh was talking to. "It's very nice to meet you both," Willow said. "I love watching your game show." . "Ah yes, thank you very much!" Carleigh exclaimed. "I can't wait for the next episode. Anyways, I must get going. I'll see you again sometime!" Willow waved goodbye. She couldn't believe that she had personally met a celebrity. She ran back to her table. "Did you see that!?" Willow exclaimed. "See what?" Finn asked. "The Glaceon from the game show An Eeveelution's Tale and the Espeon from the SAME GAME SHOW talked to me! They're celebrities!" Willow yelled. Finn could see Fuchsia tilt her head at her from another table. The Umbreon and Espeon at the table turned towards her as well. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud..." Willow giggled nervously. "Willow, I need to tell you something.." Finn began. The aura around the table hardened with seriousness. "I love you. I-i mean- sorry, that came out wrong- uh, I"- Willow interrupted him -"love you too," she said, and she kissed him. Pearl and Sakura gasped in glee from the other table. "Wow, I mean - I didn't expect you to like me back!" Finn was surprised. Willow spoke. "It's okay. Let's go home."

--~•☆•~--
Thus, that brings this story to an end! I hope you all enjoyed it. Leaforeon is one of my main ships, and I hope you like it too. Also, I would like to mention a story I published a little while ago, I Belong With You. If any of you are reading this that read that story, TYSM!!!! 💝💝💝 I appreciate every one of you! And for those of you who read that story, I am happy to say that I am currently working on Sylvie and Delta's story! So excited to publish it! ✨️✨️✨️ again, tysm for reading. Don't forget to follow! Byee!!