♡: Princess - 02

-Yeonjun's house 7:30am-

"WAKE UP CHOI YEONJUN!!!! IT'S 7:30AM ALREADY" yelled the bear looking boy. He came to pick his lazy best friend up. But Yeonjun is still sleeping. He grabs his blanket more tighter and mumbles "Beomie, 10 minutes more!!!" Beomgyu pulls up his blanket but Beomgyu falls on Yeonjun's stomach when Yeonjun pulls stronger. His cute looking bear face buried in his best friends stomach. "Owww your head hurt my poor belly" yeonjun yelped in pain. He finally woke up.

Yeonjuns mom laughs breathlessly because she witnessed all these when she came to help beomgyu to wake that giant up. "C'mon, giant toddlers breakfast is ready,"

"I already had breakfast aunt." "You are still eating with us I won't take a no as an answer," said Mrs. Choi. Yeonjun got ready, came and sit next to Beomgyu.

: Beomgyu and Yeonjun's parents are close friends. They are really happy that Beomgyu and Yeonjun grew up together and became best friends. These two spend most of the time at each other's house. Basically eo's home is their 2nd home. Beomgyu and Yeonjun's parents treat them like their own kid. They can't help but adore their friendship.

"We are getting late, Mr. Lazyass, " said Beomgyu. "HEY! I'm older than you. Respect me." The boy spoken to rolled his eyes. Irritating Yeonjun on purpose.

Even though they are bestfriends from childhood, they are not at the same age. Despite Yeonjun being older, Beomgyu love to call him by his name. Yeonjun reminds him that he is older each time, but who cares. But there is time when Beomgyu calls Yeonjun "hyung" so endearingly. Yes. When he needs something from Yeonjun or has to manage him for something. And guess what, oh, does Yeonjun have the capability of not melting at Beomgyu's doe eyes and innocent smile?

Yeonjun is still eating like a pig while beomgyu is sitting there watching him eat. He does love his best friend eat well. But they are running late. "Damn Choi yeonjun, you're eating like it's your last meal, can't you hurry Jun?? We have only 10 minutes. " "How do you eat so fast lil mouth? You eat too little, beomie, you should eat more, " said Yeonjun suddenly concerned.
"NO, thanks. But Jun, you look at your food like it's the love of your life, haha. " Yeonjun finished eating and picked his bag up. He came closer to Beomgyu and whispered

"How do you know how I look at my lover, princess?"  " come on wear your shoes," and he left. The bear looking boy's cheeks flushed red...."Wait, did I just blush-"

To be continued.....♡♡♡♡♡♡

AUTHOR NOTE: WOOH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?
I'm so sowrryyy for updating this late. I hope you enjoyed it!!!
I know it's too short but I will update long ones from now on.