Old friends and plans

(In this chapter people just go through windows)
Chapas pov
It's been like two weeks since me and yn kissed we've been secretly dating "hey" I said coming in "hey" she says than closes her songbook and walks over to me I kiss her "stop..I think we should tell them"I can't tell them! "no" I say "why"god we go over this all the time "if you keep asking we're done"god why say that out of all things "ok get out my friends coming" is she for real "are you kidding?"if I didn't say anything about it this wouldn't have happened "GET OUT!!" I guess she wasn't kidding "ok don't act like I can't replace you" gosh Chapa just shut up now she's crying I didn't mean it though "yn.." I was going to hug her but she pushed me away "GET AWAY FROM ME!!"
Yns povs
Chapa just lift but my dad come to the door "um yn are you okay I heard you yelling" he said very concerned "I- im-"I couldn't get to the second word I broke down crying my dad came in to me on the floor crying my eyes out he just sits down next to me and hugged me when I calmed down Mika walked in and my dad lift "yn what happened?" Mika is really nice about it I wish Chapa was like that around other people "if i tell you will you keep it a secret" I can feel some tears in my eyes but I wipe them away "yeah I promise" she sits next to me and I start "okay me and Chapa we're      secretly dating than-" I continue to explain Mika's drops than turns angry "WTH is wrong with her I'm going to make her pay" I am happy she cares but no way "no you promised to keep it a secret" if she talks to Chapa everyone will know "okay I wouldn't but tell me about Stella (the friend)"oh right I had a huge crush on her "oh just someone I knew a while ago" I said and blushed think about her "you have a crush on her don't you?" Mika says with a smirk "well I use to but I don't know"
Time skip
I'm on my bed listening to tv girl

I hear a knock on my window at first I think it's Chapa but it's "STELLA!!"I open my window for her "hey girl oh my gosh you got really hot over the years" when she says that I blushed "me look at you" I hug her and she kissed my cheek "so how are things" she lets go of me "well...." I paused and explained everything "ok I know you are in love with her" WTH is she talking about "I don't even know she said she can replace me and she acts differently around others"I still can't believe her "my question is do you want her back"Stella turns to me "I mean yeah but-"I than get cut off "no buts we need a plan" it took a while to get it but I got an idea "what if we fake date to get her jealous you in" and she responded with "I always am"