An it began

Yns pov
me and Stella finally came up with a plan so she said we were going to flirt at first and see if that makes Choppa jealous and we're going to find out what will happen after " are you sure this is going to work?" I asked nervously. " of course it's going to work on." I think Stella sounds very full of herself. When has she ever done this before? " OK let's go I guess." Stella hold my hand, and we walk down the stairs to the danger forces classroom." hey guys" I said " hey" they all said *NSYNC " oh, who is this?" Mika asked. " oh, this is my best friend Stella." I said excitedly." wait Stellas here when does she get here?" my dad said getting out of the closet " hi Mr. Manchester" Stella said sweetly Stella is always nice to my dad, but Chapa can't " Hi Stella, how did you get in here? We didn't get a strange approaching alert." my dad said a bit confused I mean if I was him I'd be confused to." oh yeah, I went through yns window" as soon as Stella said, that chopper turns towards us and starts glaring at her "Chapa are you OK?" Miles asked." yeah, I'm totally fine "she reply.
chapas pov
Who does Stella think she is climbing through my girlfriends window well, I I guess she's not my girlfriend anymore but I just left. How can Stella just come through there? " enough of the chitchat why are you here Stella?" I ask still glaring at her I I turn toward yn as she started speaking "w well I-i i'm" she's cut off by Stella saying " I can see this cutie whenever I want" Stella says this as she grabs yns waste and hugged her, surprisingly yn hugged back " oh, OK" Mika said she looked happy for yn " well anyways we are going to watch a movie. Do you guys want to join?" Miles asked." can I join?" asked bose " bose baby you already knew we had a movie" Mika said rubbing his back I don't know why I never noticed, but Mika is always touchy with bose. I don't know why. " yeah actually we would." Stella announced." actually, we were talking to yn" I said sternly and rude "chapa we were talking to both of them, so shut up" ray says done being quiet " whatever Mika can I talk to you in private" I said, pulling her with me " OK" Mika said, gladly following me once we're in the corner I start " what do you know about yn and Stella you look happy for them like you already knew" I'm actually very curious about this because I didn't know anything about the Stella girl " why do you always assume I know everything and why are you being so rude to Stella like you and yn or a couple why are you being so jealous?" she has a point I am jealous. Well a little bit. " whatever but if I find out, you know anything I'm frying you." I start sparking my hand out of anger. I don't know why I'm tightening Mika but I need to. I don't know why.
yns pov
" anyways, what about you? Are you joining" Mild ask me " OK I'll join, but only because Stella joined" I smile and turn towards Stella " OK court is a jordynn were watching scream seven" I'm in shock. I don't really like scary movies, but I watch them as long as I have somebody with me it's going to be embarrassing getting scared in front all of them.
Stella's pov
I can tell yn is scared, so I assured her with something " I think chapa is jealous" I say with a smirk